Have you checked out our new feature: MDList? Also, the new reader has been updated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The latest update is terrible. Links are more cluttered for mobile users and the site no longer supports Amazon Kindle Fire’s Silk browser.

Aggregator gang
All I want is that the pages of any manga chapter I read auto adjust with the dimensions automatically as before, now everything is terribly confusing. :/

I usually read on my kindle fire and ever since the update the site has become unusual. Most links if you click them there's no response. Can't even get my follow list to come up, and when you tap to go to the next page nothing happens. I'm writing this on my cell.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@soreln posted:

there seems to be something wrong when reading on mobile? the pages keeps scrolling up and down uncontrollably when i scroll it up or down, for example i scroll it up and then the reader would scroll up and down multiple times, sometimes it doesn't even let me read a specific page because it keeps scrolling past through it, also sometimes it changes chapters too when im scrolling (previous chapter when i scrolling down and next chapter when i scroll up)
This seems to be a problem with swipe detection and me making bad guesses, I would advice setting it to either very low or completely off for now.

Dex-chan lover
Site no longer functions properly on ps4. Clicking to go to the next page, all the drop down menus at the top, and the cog at the top right, these all no longer work for me. Everything used to work fine before. D:

Also was unable to click post reply on ps4, used my phone to post this.

I can't even open the "follows" category on the main page or even comment on this thread,manga pages completely refuse to work with the message "your browser may not be supported" whereas it worked perfectly when the update was applied yesterday.This is all happening with "UC browser",currently posted from Chrome where only the sensitivity issue for manga reading is broken and needs to be adjusted or turned Off.

Contributor
For some reason, using the new reader on mobile just has it load on my phone, with no indication that anything's being downloaded. Why does it have this problem but the legacy reader works fine?

Hi

Apparently the new reader doesn't work anymore on firefox (it worked fine during the afternoon), I can't even connect on firefox, I had to open chrome to leave that message. When trying to read a manga on firefox I get the "Something went wrong. Your browser may not be supported." message.

If you could remedy that it would be nice :)

Edit : Nevermind, I reinstalled Firefox and it works fine now. Not sure what went wrong.

Having same issue with UC browser (latest version) as well
Also maybe that Altan guy use Firefox mobile version

At least now content displays.

The format is still a mess on a desktop versus just a plain webpage without overlays everywhere.

@holo

Links for chapters now take 2 rows to display with the chapter number on first row followed by scanlation group directly below in same column/alignment. It takes up 3 rows for each if viewed on Follows page with the manga title, chapter, scanlation group again in same column/alignment. It’s too many links cluttered together all on the left side of small screens.

It was much easier to navigate when links were in separate columns even if it required side scrolling on mobile or tablet.

Also load times for chapters in long strip format seems to take longer and doesn’t handle fast scrolling. Going to next chapter by clicking/tapping on the pages is buggy and doesn’t load properly at times, requiring that the browser be refreshed which then reverts to the previous chapter page and you have to renavigate to the next chapter at the top of the page using the > link instead.

-.- no longer Funktions on PS4

it opens the Chapter but it doesn't change Pages (Legacy Reader, the new one doesn't work at all)

I can not open Settings or Profile and the Taps Manga; Follows; Community and Info

and i can't even Logout -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread