Hazure Aka Madoushi wa Kenja Time ni Musou Suru

Dex-chan lover
Oh so it's a Narou thing (that's a website for authors to post their web novels right?). I was wondering where that's a trend. Also that "spoiler" information tells me this will probably be trash... and I'm probably still read it (if I hate myself enough).

Im scared that THIS is the stuff that gets picked for publication from fan-sites, the stuff that manages to outshine everything else, meaning that deep down there is even MORE generic or actively worse trash.

Ppl see lewd manga and omg it’s automatically trash lol ty for updates this group hasn’t had a bad manga yet so again thanks guys stay safe and stay weird fam

Fed-Kun's army
This was amusing. Not bad I guess. Looking forward to more.

Double-page supporter
I guess that it for plot is the mc just gonna go around having sex with everyone now. Should just make this a hentai

Is this seriously not a harem? I kinda feel like the Sage Time power demands it, not that I want one but I'm more of less shocked if this actually isn't one.

Narou is short for "Shousetsuka ni Narou" which is a popular site for aspiring novel writers to upload to. Things like Arifureta, Death March to Another World and Isekai Cheat magician all began there, but also things like Konosuba, Log Horizon and Rising of the Shield Hero too have roots in that site. It's one of the world's largest hosts for webnovels, where companies then pick out some of them and publish them as Light Novels which can then get manga adaptations.

Users who are viewing this thread