Hazure Skill [Mapping] wo Te ni Shita Shonen ha Saikyou Party to Dungeon ni Idomu - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.1

Thanks for picking this up!
As far as I can tell, the only mistakes are grammatical errors and misused synonyms.
For example: Page 5 "'Balance Crystal' You can return to the ground by touching it." I would use "Surface" here instead of "Ground" as it makes more sense, and on page 6 I would use "They're so carefree!" instead of "What a carefree people!"
What you put works more referring to a third party, like describing a village of farmers as "A carefree people" when talking to someone else, but it's quite archaic.

Supporter
Thanks for doing this part, I was waiting for this manga to continue :)

And I'll wait for the next >.<"

Dex-chan lover
Author is being really inconsistent with their plot, this chapter "There isn't many people who have the 'mapping' skill", but back in chapter 2 "Mapping...It's a rare skill with no user, and from the outside world's perspective it's a dead skill".
So which one is it? Are there people with the mapping skill or are there not?

@GurenNoOu Could just be translator inconsistency, but wasn't it that the "Mapping" skill had no users, but lesser versions of it were more common?

Dex-chan lover
@sonicboom750 The Mapping skill has 3 versions from what I remember, World Map, Mapping, and Area Map(?). Mapping is considered pretty useless since it's range is small and the other two have additional features. However, Mapping is the only one that works in the dungeons so it does have a use for dungeon divers since it makes exploration more efficient, but it looks like most people don't know that. I don't really remember any specifics about how rare the Mapping skill is since I've only read the chapters and comments here, but I'm guessing that there are some translation errors with the other chapters too.

Dex-chan lover
@Leo80221
Provided it wasn't a mistranslation, he's the only person in the world currently that has the mapping skill according to a earlier chapter.

Group Leader
@tatsuya-kai
Nope, he isn't the only one with the mapping skill, he is one of the few ones though, and his two mapping skills work in tandem but is overshadowed by "world map" skill, and "map copy." a much more common skill for the overworld. Thats how i remember it

I dig how Erin reacted to him joining the party, she had valid concerns for not wanting to invite him in but now that he's in she decided to give him a chance and help him a bit instead of just treating him like shit and/or trying to get him out of the party constantly like a lot of other characters would have

Users who are viewing this thread