Hazure Skill [Mapping] wo Te ni Shita Shonen ha Saikyou Party to Dungeon ni Idomu - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.1

Dex-chan lover
@Hollow7F, the blonde seems to be a typical tsundere, so she'll probably end up falling in love with him or something (just a guess, these stories usually end up like that), no excuse for the elf though, if they had went into detail to explain that it was supposed to be a chance for him to try out his skills or something, that would have been one thing, but no, the elf just wanted to sleep.

Dex-chan lover
The whole page just for quitted I should read the comments more often lol

Dex-chan lover
@kittypony thats a pretty shitty take, don't know why people make these kinds of points
like when you criticize a bad anime for being bad and someone tells you, why dont you make your own anime. critiques exist for a reason
if you attend a party that serves you rotten uncooked beef(they dont tell you its inedible), but you got it for free
are you not allowed to express your qualms, even after you get sick?
im sure by your logic every restaurant would be 5 stars, afterall, dissenters should just make the food themselves
@mcfucksauce ye it really is awkward sounding, i can see why people thought it wasn't a word kinda like conversate (even though converse exists conversate is technically an archaic word like quitted)

Fed-Kun's army
I feel bad for the translators haha... You guys should appreciate their effort since we are reading shits for free

Aggregator gang
@shoker He still has room for growth. You haven't really made it until you have Mike Rotch behind you.

@FrozenPot Some skills are granted, some are learnable. There may be some overlap, so that some are one or the other or both, but the learnable version may not be as good as the granted version. We haven't really seen enough yet to know.

Okay the tsundere bitch needs to think about things more than 0.01 seconds. The MC made the right choice in this case, since if he escaped prison, it would've been harder to clear his name, as there would've been a search and restrain order put against him. In the long run it would've cost more time and it had the least amount of risk involved. It was by far the most logical reasoning so the MC claiming he understands her reasoning only means he is losing his sanity and getting brainwashed. (Last part was more of an exaggeration, but you guys understand what I mean)

weird chapter .... if he jail breaks and then is hunted going to a dungeon will be a nono

Dex-chan lover
I get the feeling that the Party already have experience working with a Map Skill based adventurer, and the reason they want to go back (especially the girl), might be something to do with a person who had those skills.

Dex-chan lover
>get your party member sent to jail
>"should have broken out so you're a wanted man in stead of us explaining the circumstances"

The party sucks.

Dex-chan lover
Just because tumescent is a word doesn't mean it should be used in everyday conversation, ever

Power Uploader
This is incomplete chapter 5 https://loveheaven.net/read-hazure-sukiru-chizu-ka-mappingu-oteni-shita-shounen-wa-saikyou-pati-to-danjon-ni-idomu-raw-chapter-5.html chapters are not splited, it translator split chapters.

Contributor
Quitted is a word, and it is not limited to leaving something, even if it is more commonly used in that context. It is interchangeable with the word 'quit'.

However, it's mostly used in writing, not in dialogue. So either way, it probably shouldn't be used by a person speaking colloquial English.

I've never heard the word quitted be used, so it shouldn't be used here. It's outlandish, and that's reason enough for it to not be used.
I'd also like to point out that "quitted" isn't used in any of the example sentences shown along with that definition.

Dex-chan lover
Just because a word exists doesn't mean it's used in everyday conversation, quitted is not a common word, even the spell check for this comment section doesn't recognize it neither would word I imagine, stick with commonly used words if you want your translation to sound natural otherwise just keep a thesaurus by your side and find an extremely unused word for every common word and really fuck it up.

Users who are viewing this thread