Hazure Waku no Joutai Ijou Skill de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin Suru made - Ch. 42.2

Dex-chan lover
just saying, his class really was low (more like very hard) level, he has to go inferno route to reach these achievements, over 2000 lvls for slow, just compare it to the other guys, well is more like his class works better when he reaches higher levels (probably the others wouldn't get a new ability in level 2000)

Dex-chan lover
With regards to pronouncing his skill names shouldn't it have been the number of syllables instead of letters? Is there a discrepancy between the Japanese and English translation of his skill names?

iirc, in terms of speed, dark > berserk > paralyze?

Slow's effect should be explained in the next chapter or two.

Edit - It affects both living and inanimate objects in a sphere around him so he doesn't have to directly target someone or a group like he does with paralyze. The MP consumption is also crazy high.

Japanese sounds are kinda dictate by how many letters it take and not syllables.

While berserk is only 2 syllables and paralyze 3 in English, in term of letters they're both 5 (ba - sa - ku, pa ra ra i zu)

Dex-chan lover
uc

Here's spoiler if you want
He's currently at 5999 and is going for the final battle against her. Other Heroes say that after a while it's getting much harder to level up, we know that this gets quite serious around lvl500 for S-ranks. E-rank level ups don't slow down, that's why their stats have smaller growth rate than the other ranks. Kind of "slow but unlimited" kind of thing
Is this from the web novel or light novel or both?

Dex-chan lover
Light novel I believe. His stats are from
his last grind session before marshaling the armies to confront the Goddess.

His stats are >>> LV: 5999, HP/Atk/Def/Sta/Spd/Wis: +17997 MP:+197967, Title: E-Rank Hero

His observation on leveling is something he came to on 1) reviewing the levels of the S-rank heroes after some critical battles where XP from some major bosses couldn't even take them past lvl 500 and 2) talking with Hijiri Takao about it. Basically, his XP growth curve is linear whereas the others have some exponential growth curve.

Dex-chan lover
Relying on levels up to maintain MP is indeed reckless. Although I've done it in a few games.

Lots of wounds. They don't heal on level up?

Slow. Hmm. It's often a quite powerful effect. Not as powerful as paralyse, stop, or other similar effects, but on the other hand, many strong enemies and bosses tend to be immune to those, but not to slow. However, that's not a problem he has.

Now MC just needs Haste
Nah, that's a buff.

Dex-chan lover
Bro I swear to god the author is teasing them meeting so hard

Dex-chan lover
Kinda both as LN is just a touched up WN with some extra scenes like your usual hot springs/bath time.

That said SLOW is
really fucking useless compared to the other powers. Not only does it guzzle up like 5000 mana or something similiar, he can't even cast other status effects. It would be great if he was a swordsman, but he's a mage. Kinda. It was used like twice IIRC, that is next chapter (to try it out) and I think when he fights a certain commander.

Dex-chan lover
When you think about it.. this is a shit ton of investment to make his aptitude of rank E work lol,
freaking level 2019

Dex-chan lover
how many lv mc need to destroy the goddess

no lv cap at 9999?
rzusrz2by5IRvSXw7BRW-o.jpg
Yeah, it bothers me too. Assuming the other summoned heroes highest level is below 500, it is almost impossible to them to beat MC anymore no matter the cheat skills.

He could just tank the damage with his stats as level 2000 alone. If the author makes MC lose to a level 500, i call bullshit on this manga and just read Nito instead.

So far all this manga give us is fluff and still no main substance. Not that it boring but the side story have been dragging on way too much.

Dex-chan lover
This world has wack balance considering all the high level monsters don't have wild status effect resistances. Imagine an eldritch monster ignoring MC's debuffs and putting him in a bind easily.

Users who are viewing this thread