Hell Mode: Yarikomi Suki no Gamer wa Hai Settei no Isekai de Musou Suru - Ch. 63 - Ore of the Gods

Dex-chan lover
Not saying it's wrong, but Allen concluding that Freya must have been weakened to be the one targeted seems a bit weird to me. I would think that making it so that no weapons of mithril (or stronger) could be created ever again would be sufficient reason for the demons to attack her, with the advantage it would give them over the human/etc races.

Dex-chan lover
Not saying it's wrong, but Allen concluding that Freya must have been weakened to be the one targeted seems a bit weird to me. I would think that making it so that no weapons of mithril (or stronger) could be created ever again would be sufficient reason for the demons to attack her, with the advantage it would give them over the human/etc races.
It's more a question of "why now?" In the sense that it's a fantastic idea for hundreds of years.

If you list the possible reasons why freya might be easier to target than usual, it's not a long list.

Dex-chan lover
mc be like "i'm gonna do what's called a pro-gamer move" and declares neutrality and apathy with the hero so every country will feel the curb of not having the hero on frontlines lmao

Dex-chan lover
If the goddess Freya got weaken by the Dwarves no longer worshiping her, then could the demons have infiltrated the Empire in order to push belief in a different god to take advantage of that? Maybe that is why they didn't attack decades ago because they couldn't gather enough forces to deal with her at full strength, and therefore needed to take the time to weaken her first. In which case, they probably only discovered that method to weaken the gods somewhat recently since otherwise, they most likely would've done it a long long time ago.

Dex-chan lover
Can the fire spirit substitute for the goddess of fire?

Dex-chan lover
I'm proud of translator this chapter

Not sure if the typesetter is tho

Reactions: le3
It's more that industrialization over a prolonged period has led to fewer people worshiping the god of fire. Resulting in the fire god growing weak enough to be attacked by the demons, and have their sacred relic stolen. Essentially killing them and furthering the demons overall goals.

You mean "The Gods' Realm". Otherwise it implies it's a single god's realm, and everyone else is just visiting.

Last edited:
Supporter
I guess they can't hope to defeat the demons while being this fragmented

Users who are viewing this thread