Himegasaki Sakurako wa Kyou mo Fubin Kawaii - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Oh no she is a retard with no self respect...
Hopefully someone better than the MC takes her.

Dex-chan lover
There is still a possibility that her laptop doesn't "sleep"/shut down by close it down, so the audio is still recording.

But that was a thrill. This goes down so fast, I thought it would not go back to normal.

Contributor
that's not a good direction...
and the dumbass childhood friend was watching without saying anything. He is okay look at her through a monitor while she is showing herself to the whole internet but isn't okay when she strips right beside him, Jesus Christ.

A kind of retarded woman who sell his body for attention? Alright boys I'm out, if you want something like this go check out "make heroine wo katasetai" that the best shit I've read in a while

Dex-chan lover
this girl just gave 3000 randoms a free peep show. and she'll probably keep the twitch channel anyway... she is definitely not smart.

Dex-chan lover
Delicious butthurt, I wonder how many complainers read shitty Ecchi series. :3
There is nothing bad about cam shows if done for fun or for pleasure or to earn money or if one enjoys the attention, every "or" is an and/or, but in case of that fictional character girly, she crossed a line: unhealthy compensation, the "don't abandon me part", blaming others for her behaviour ("I know I am escalating... But it's all Natsukis fault..."), and probably doing things she does does not want just to get/keep/grow/not lose the attention she gets...

Doesn't seem very healthy to me, luckily this is a work of fiction, happy butthurt to all the haters. Yeah, the series was always shit like most other manga, books, songs, movies etc., make dealing'ses's.
edgelord.jpegif

>hurrrp durrrp she is a whore
>shaming cam girls
>shaming sex
>shaming prostitution
>shaming women who like sex
>shaming women who like to show (off)
Nah, go back. As always, the internet is... Retarded. :3
The ones shaming her (a fictional char) being stupid/ doing stuff which doesn't seem healthy for her psychopass :3 are doin' it right I guess.

If this was a hentai, we all know what she would be doing during those streams...
Oh wait, she would do it here too for more viewers, nvm

NGL, this chapter kinda pissed me off. She's seriously showing her body to random people, just so she gets attention.

She's dumb af.
She's the type who can easily be manipulated to do much worse things.

I hope there won't be more chapters like this.
IMO, this is a big drop in quality.
Still not dropping tho, every manga has ups and downs. Let's wait and see.

Dex-chan lover
she became a fuckin' thot. i was rooting for her but now it's time for

7bf.jpg

Contributor
While the previous chapters were also more cringe than comedy, this one in particular was much more imbalanced on the cringe side.
I'll keep reading, but if the author has FMC pull a jealousy/NTR gambit just to attract MC's attention, I'm out.

Dex-chan lover
@doomskull: What a splendid retort, must've taken you an hour to come up with that. 🤡

@-Aincrad-:
>She's the type who can easily be manipulated to do much worse things.
Indeed. Real atomic butthurt is born once you meet people like that in real life. o_O
>IMO, this is a big drop in quality.
Meh, it was always shite. Yeah, it is playing with tropes while being full of them, meh.

@BoneAppaTea: kek
E: 4 moar bugurt: https://mangadex.org/title/38738/kimi-ni-aisarete-itakatta/
With love, BJ

Trash manga. Btw this manga it's joking with serious shit like a minor showing/selling or whatever his body on internet. Not my shit and i hope this get's axed soon asap.

Dex-chan lover
@Gravtos: It's fiction, meanwhile people fap to Ecchi/Loli mangas, there are far worse manga(s) out there.
Guess genocide and violence is okay. :3 Brotipp: Everything is allowed in fiction.

Fed-Kun's army
Everybody's hating this chapter but I actually liked it. Maybe I'm just too much of a pervert to be turned away by this development, I dunno. Either way this actually doesn't go against her character. I'm pretty sure she's not a thot. She's probably lonely for attention cuz of jackass being the way he is. If these guys actually asked for something absurd or showed up in person she'd probably be like no get the fuck away from me. She doesn't seem like the kinda girl that'd get mind broke by being fucked by the nasty dilf you see in ntr hentai. She just really loves the dude and super depressed because of these developments. I hope she actually finds somebody better and we see her relationship with whoever else progessing smoothly while dumbass is stuck chasing the snow queen bitch. If that does happen it'd be several volumes later probably. Y'all are being to quick to drop this just based on this chapter, give it a chance. The author even censored the nipples, they aren't going to go too lewd I don't think.

Users who are viewing this thread