Himegasaki Sakurako wa Kyou mo Fubin Kawaii - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Aggregator gang
Girl feels crippling loneliness and finds unhealthy outlet in perverted streams while being underage; people think that she's a thot.
She's doing this for free and for attention, you should be worried about her mental health. This, of course goes for real-life streamers with the same situation. That kind of thing destroys person's mind.
Viewers aren't safe either.

She doesn't have a huge pride or is clumsy. She has mental issues from the looks of it.

poor girl thinks her best friend since childhood doesn't actually give a shit about her and goes to people who actually seem like they pay attention to her.
it's a sad thing and you should feel bad for her, but lots of turbo virgins in this comments section are mad instead.
unsurprising

Aggregator gang
@kelohmello yes because this kind of behaivor is totally healthy and it's shown he cares about her just doesn't see her in romantic light.

Love how anyone who calls out slutty behaivor that isn't good for a girl's wellbeing is immediately called virgins like that takes away pointing out the bad behaivor

Dex-chan lover
This is kinda sad. NGL.
A betting some girls out there resort to things like this. Maybe this is how it starts.

Dex-chan lover
@kelohmello oh they’re paying attention alright, just not in the way she needs

MC actually gives a shit about her dignity while everyone else is either staring at or shitposting about her body.

@3ds1234

I never said it's not bad behavior
but "hurr this bitch is a sl00t i hate this manga now" is not the same as "damn, she doesn't feel like anyone cares and it's made her easily predated on, that's sad"

none of the people getting mad about what she did this chapter actually give a shit about the character in the first place so they're not really any different than those guys watching the stream

Dex-chan lover
When you think about the kind of people Heroines tend to fall for, it really does make sense that a twitter mob of constant praise is more than enough to make said Heroine do wacky shit. TLDR your waifu, is dumb.

Dex-chan lover
Wow now we are turning realistic?

I mean in real life, why a woman would really make streams, accounts with clickbait, being almost naked or doing stupid things if not just for attention?

Usually is father issues, but here is pretty accurate too, which is so motherfucking sad

I come for cliche comedy, not this heavy punch of reality

And of course there will be kids or simple-minded people how just call her a Thot and tell her to fuck off, that’s why principal heroines always have to be so pure, real sad

Users who are viewing this thread