Hiota no Kanojo ga Ore no Motteru Eroge ni Kyoumi Shinshin Nanda ga...... - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Fed-Kun's army
This is why I dislike these types of characters, they don't try to ask the main character out but when the mc finally gets a girlfriend they suddenly get in the way of everything when they had the chance before the main girl appeared...

Dex-chan lover
....shes 150% a nuisance, she doesnt bring anything good to the manga...

Dex-chan lover
And so Odagiri dies of food poisoning from eating excessive amounts of burnt food.

What's the point of all that fan-service with the childhood friend if we all know she's been friendzoned from the beginning, nothing else will happen. I would prefer those scenes with the heroine instead.

Fed-Kun's army
Wasn't she the one complaining about him having private erotic time with his girlfriend but now she's dressed like that with him alone and she's fine with it? What a hypocrite. I pity the girlfriend a lot. I wish she could voice her opinion more and tell that 'childhoodfriend' to back off. She had all the time in the world but now he has a girlfriend, she's really pushing things. Ugh, so annoying.

Dex-chan lover
Shes complaining all the time about the 2 of the being alone and basically anything erotic, and she just casually calls him to her room, alone, and half naked? As in no-pants naked? Like, really? i mean, i know this is a manga and all, but come on, there should be limits to this BS.

@Meskie
@Rhin

Is neither of you aware that she's the incredibly ditzy kind of character, therefore unaware of just how lewd she is, emphasized when the teacher complained about her school attire?

Fed-Kun's army
@R-Mod I'm talking about this night. That he is with her. On a normal day she wouldn't wear that infront of him. Heck, if he saw her like that she'd go into tsundere mode and attack him. But in this chapter, she knew what she was doing and we can clearly see what she was trying to accomplish. I mean did you even read the chapter? Read again starting from where she tells him he's clueless and you'll see 🤗.

@Meskie You're being too presumptuous. He's her childhood friend, the one she's on love with too, so of course she'd be too comfortable around him, because like she said, she'd put on pants if she were to go outside, so in private with him, it's fine. Now if she were in her undies, for some magically inexplicable reason other than anime logic, that'd be a different story. She wasn't trying for anything here. She's hardly the type; she's the ditzy character mixed with bits of tsundere.

Users who are viewing this thread