Hiota no Kanojo ga Ore no Motteru Eroge ni Kyoumi Shinshin Nanda ga...... - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
Considering she was always portrayed as being childish, this was the most mature choice she could have made, which is axctually surprising. Since she clearly cant see him as just a friend, its better to take some distance.

Dex-chan lover
If she UNDERSTANDS, just let her be... I was this close to drop this xD

@KamiKira00 There's a saying in Spanish: Ser como el perro del hortelano, ni come ni deja comer

So many people hating on her, yet nobody cares about the dull as f$%k, idiot of an MC who doesn't understand either her or his actual GF and can't say anything worthwhile to either.

Fucking asshole... If you're admiting your defeat at least do it without a fight, it's like "i'm surrendering, but i will burn this place down so they can't use it as a base". Bitch, everytime you move you made the situation to be more complicated, be his friend and talk to him like usual and be mindful when he's with his gf, you don't have to antagonizing him like that, that's all... I mean seriously, you're a pain in the ass...

And yes, the mc is as dense as kowloon walled city. But the one who overcomplicated the situation was her, she doesn't know her own place, even for a childhood friend her action is way pass the limit, made worse by her idiocy who knew exactly how dense her friend is, yet still make a move on him.

Dex-chan lover
Why is everyone hating her? He fucking blew it. Even if they are just friends he treated her like an stranger in front of everyone.

I would have cut all ties with him too if I had been on her shoes. He can go an be a fucking retard with someone else.

And why is he keeping secret that he is dating the prez? Like a fucking coward. I gave it too many chances dropped.

Dex-chan lover
Why do people hating on MC? I mean ye he is dense af but at leash he isn't a childhood friend that want to cuck their friend GF

Double-page supporter
if you think that he blew it, he fucked up then im sorry to inform you that you need to reread the chapter. he merely responded to the topic which was if he and ruri were involved romantically which he responded with there is nothing between them "romantically". it's her fault she took it the wrong way and blew things out of proportion. he didn't treat her like a stranger or anything. it's her fault she decided to act like a jealous bitvh

There are many opinions about the MC. My personal opinion is that, even though he is a healthy teenager, he shouldn't be so attracted to Ruri. Like, he should have been more aware of what he was thinking/feeling. Aside from that I think the MC did good. He made sure to let Ruri know that there is nothing between them. Though I think he could have handled it better by saying "I don't have the same feelings for you as I do for Misaki" or something like that so there isn't a misunderstanding. I don't hate her or anything but personally, I think the childhood friend should stay out of their relationship.

Users who are viewing this thread