Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - The Other World is Too Straightforward!

Dex-chan lover
they're all guys and if we've learned anything from an entire class being isekai'd it's that the guys are always assholes and usually tries to kill MC and 9/10 of the girls are tsunderes who always try to protect MC in the beginning and falls in love later on.

Fed-Kun's army
If i see the look on the face of the leader i would say... fuck em, dont even make yourself known :D he will be an asshole that trys to fuck you in some way... 99,9% sure :D

He's about to learn all his crappy skills he got don't amount to shit in front of the other heroes, and he's going to be pissed, this is all speculation... I don't actually know, im just saying.

So I read the first chapter of the novel and wanted to post this here and in the last chapter so to give more context for the skills and what they cost.
Also remember that each person only got 50 points
The cost for different items
For items they cost 5-50 points with Consumables like potions costing 5 points and other items between around 5-30 points. Sets like the villager set, holy knight and great sage cost 50 points.
Martial arts like cane art shield art and swordsmanship all cost 10 points.
skills cost 10-30 points
basically all of the skill that are still remaining cost 30 points.
magic cost 10-30 points but all of the remaining one cost 30 points.
special cost 20-50 points. They don't seem to tell you the cost of the remaining specials.
Titles cost 10 points
As you can see many of the remaining skills have high cost and it is questionable if they would be useful so it is understandable that no one wanted to use more then half of their points for items or skills with questionable use
List of items MC got and cost
So the MC got
Stat dice - 10 pts
Villagers set - 50pts
contact lenses 30pts
cane arts - 10pts
Health - 30pts
Walking - 30pts
Gymnastics - 30pts
Sensitive body - 30pts
Temperature magic - 30pts
magic packing - 30pts
weight magic - 30 pts
movement magic - 30pts
ho-so-ren - 20-50?pts
Dexterity poor - 20-50?pts
Kino no Bo- useless person 20-50?pts
Hikikomori - 10 pts
Nito - 10 pts.
Loner - seems to be a title he already has
So a total for everything would 420-510 points approximately 8-10 times more points then what the other classmates got
There also the fact that he lucked out big time and got two maxs from the dice so his total stats are way beyond what any of the other classmates have.
So it won't be surprising if he ends up extremely OP
Some details about the description for the skills and where they come from
For the skills and items there either doesn't seem to be a description or a short one sentence description like walking just says" to be good at walking" and both dexterity poor and kino no bo- useless persen just has "level rises slower." So for a good number it seems that you have to guess what they actually do.

The next part was kind of hard to understand but if I understand it correctly
Skills are created from the remnants of souls of people who have been recognized by god or have exceeded god. So the god doesn't fully understand what the skill do but knows that they are useful

Dex-chan lover
Those former classmates look like trouble. I hope they don't turn out to be hostile if they find the mc.

why are they rushing the best part of an isekai? reading the character starting out afresh and exploring is so fun and they are showing this at 10x the pace

Dex-chan lover
@heroeric It sounds like he's actually gotten a ridiculous deal on all of those things he was forcefully given. Does his maxed out luck counteract any of the negative(?) effects of some of his skills and titles, or increase the rate his stats increase per level, or something?

Dex-chan lover
@HornyAskrBushi There are unfortunately a lot of uncultured swine out there who cannot appreciate this kind of story even though its the whole point of an isekai. They need action, waifu's and heaping doses of "masculine" power fantasy or they deem it filler trash.

@Merilirem
Those people tend to stop reading after just a few chapters. Those who continue reading, while leaving really nasty posts, are usually pretty safe to block. You won't see their comments anymore.
Mangadex suddenly becomes such a noticeable nicer place if you only block a couple of them, it's amazing!

On the other hand, this isekai does feel pretty generic, even if the premise is new. It's still only starting off, however, so I'll give it another couple of chapters.

Fed-Kun's army
His friends look like a fine group of well-mannered students- this must be the search party they put together after realizing he was missing.

Dex-chan lover
The chapter is a bit strange, flipping from anger/revenge, into some kind of internal self-dialog comedy. It will probably flip back to anger/revenge in the next chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread