Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - It Seems my Hikikomori Environment is at Risk of Being Polluted...

Dex-chan lover
@RedSalt : He reveals the (forced?) gender change skill he has not mentioned so far due to it being useless???
Though it would not surprise me if one of the girls took it already as a form of payback/justice/yuri enabler/etc.

Fed-Kun's army
I wish more whole-classroom isekai stories would treat the protagonist's classmates as mostly good people.

Aggregator gang
umm... Got to be honest.... is the MC gay ? Those Delinquents might actually be good guys.. They were just having a "boy talk" moment.. Hell, back when I was in school, it wasnt uncommon to start a convo about the teachers having big boobs or teachers who were hot. Makes sense if hes gay, if he found it that unbearable at his age.

Aggregator gang
@Velsy Not gay but actual perverts and they were talking about having their way with the girls with their new skills. So you tell me if you would be disgusted.

Dex-chan lover
@Velsy : If you do not like someone (or hate them) listening to them can be hard, even on topics you enjoy.

Aggregator gang
I think I would rather go on an adventure with my friends than to stay with a group I disliked unless there was a good reason to stay.

Dex-chan lover
@sjmcc13

Like I said, I based that comment on the WN. Which is to say, I was reading the MTL version of the WN chapter related when I was writing it.

Please let him have good relations with his classmates. I hate it when stories go the entire abandoned by your classmates thing. This dislike of mine probably has something to do with all the lousy betrayal fanfiction I encountered in the past.

That unproductive skill didn't seem to be very effective or is his luck canceling out the chances of bad production outcomes?
Jack of All could probably also just make him really good at everything without really especially proficient on just one category..
Ponders on the benefits that the shrooms would give with max luck and repeated eating..

Banned
Wouldn't it be weirder if Vice-President's boobs suddenly shrank upon being transported to another world?

Double-page supporter
how do you call people geek squad and then stutter when you try to formulate a sentence?

MC is the worst kind of "loner", he is just the type of guy look people from above and think "well they don't deserve me, I'm too good for them".
I'd bet in class, he pretends to read and observe his classmate thinking "They are so dumb, I'd rather be alone than being with these guys".
I don't like this way of thinking, it's not a problem to like being alone but don't belittle people around you.

Dex-chan lover
I get their reasoning for running away if the other dudes are douches, but then they'd be leaving the girls witho those guys only which is no good.

Aggregator gang
can't blame them. you think living with one douchebag roommate is bad imagine living with 5 super horny douches

Why is it in these stories about whole classes the delinquents or even all the boys suddenly decide to go rape the girls. Because attacking the only other people you know in a strange world is a great idea, more so when the girls also have powerful skills given by a God that could kill your ass.

If going to another world makes you so horny you do dumb things, at least keep it in your pants till you find a city, then at least you can pay for it 😙

Users who are viewing this thread