Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - It Seems my Hikikomori Environment is at Risk of Being Polluted...

Dex-chan lover
They are running away without the girls? You would think that filthy otakus would know the cardinal rule of isekai mangas: harems will appear, even if the author has to force it. Particularly if you were a nerd before.

Dex-chan lover
@Karmichel @feha @Syanalassa nah it feels like MC is the only OP char meanwhile everyone else has better classes and higher lvls they seem to be hella weak so id imagine the bullies are beating the shit out of the geeks hence fuck the girls and lets leave since I dont think anyone can beat the bullies for now

The geeks are finally in the world they dreamed of! So of course they want to explore it. Being held back, and have to explain every little think to the "normies" isnt fun at all!

Dex-chan lover
Now this is where the minion buff comes in lol

Dex-chan lover
Now that there's no school and teachers to force the geeks to stick around the bullies day after day of course they'd run away.

Dex-chan lover
Lol, first classmates he meets are guys? looks like this has potential to be good. Hopefully he stays a loner though.

Dex-chan lover
@Ovdose

That's what you would think would be a possible reason.

But it isn't.
I've read ahead in both MTL WN and raw manga so I could give somewhat understandable spoiler explanations if anyone's interested.

Dex-chan lover
@duy0699kat
Okay, let me try to give a brief description of that
After the arrival to that other world, the otakus were like fish in water, excelling at 'adaptation speed' to the new situation. While the delinquents were haphazardly trying out their new magic, the gal group were unwilling to do anything and told the others to do something and the rest of the girls were crying, all the other boys were... nonexistent more or less.
Then the monsters arrived.
Delinquents panicked, Otakus stepped up and won.
Chairman got some order going and got them moving to a river.
Otakus really showed their survival skills.
Chairman starts deciding various duties and solution to problems with the otakus.
Gals start complaining seriously, wanting the men to do a lot and generally complaining about the situation.
Chairman got enough and stopped trying to manage the situation.
Class lost any semblance of order and unity.
Otakus kept on defending them.
Otakus were more or less solely responsible for defence, food supply and hunting monsters. Chairman and some students were... sometimes helpful, while the others were either not helpful or very whiny about the situation.
Otakus overheard the delinquents talk about using their skills to have their way with some of the female students and warned the chairman who decided to seal those particular skills and expel the entire group from the base.
That night , the delinquents threatened the nightwatch and attacked the camp, the otakus could only defend until the chairman returned ,but much of the camp was destroyed.
Then everyone blamed the otakus for that situation. And they realized that if they stay, they'll be targeted either alone or one by one as they split up, since 4 of them can't do everything all the time.
Chairman desperately tried to convince the students to atleast take part in a rotation system to help out somewhat, but they weren't really keen on that.
So the otakus left.
Okay, so I might've gone into a bit more detail than I had planned, but I only covered what the WN had the otakus mention during their brief stay with the MC.

Dex-chan lover
@Robbini :
The bad thing is, that sounds way to much like what I would expect to actually develop.

Users who are viewing this thread