Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 4 Ch. 39 - I Was Careless, I Was Thoughtless

I like how it went in the webnovel better - instead of going "I'm lucky so nothing will go wrong" he was going on about how he could redesign the dungeon and make it look nicer and he noticed something odd behind the wall and pushed and everyone was too distracted by his usual weird behavior and thought it was safe anyway because there are never traps or monsters at the entrance of the dungeon.

@SOL_Rocks it should be because he's convinced that the reason the girls yell at him all the time is that his favorability is too low, so he wants an item that will increase it. And he actually likes everyone so he doesn't want to just disappear and run away. He's a loner but not so hardcore that he'll run and hide forever just because he's getting preached lol.

Dex-chan lover
Hey, a shortcut. Convenient. Seriously, luck can replace pretty much any stat.

Dex-chan lover
lmao i can't stop laughing
i mean
he just said luck limit break and suddenly that happened lmao

Dex-chan lover
@Daffodiru
Wut? They think the guy that saved them, showed the how to fight, and killed a bunch of monsters they couldn't is weaker than they are? Just because his level is lower?

other people: laughing at haruka falling into the trap despite having max luck.
me: *sweating* ko... KOMAEDA?!

the hope boner must be pround of the loner boi luck.

Wow this is so incredibly different. Like the reason they were worried in the novel was that with how much they already liked him they were worried they'd throw themselves at him if he got the pheromone ring(also he already found it when he went to the vendor but didn't have enough money for all the items so it got taken back as the lowest priority....then the vendor skipped town to escape him and never came back. So he was looking for another one.). Also he fell down the hole in a whole comedy bit where he was 'looking for a new house' and started judging the dungeon as a new place to live and remodeling it as he walked through stretching out walls, fancying up the floor, adding pillars. And when he was changing the walls in front of him the wall receded and he fell down a hole in the floor that was under the wall and went all the way to the 100th floor. Leading to a whole joke about it being a trap specifically for Haruka as the only person who would remodel a dungeon(which self repairs over time meaning his changes wouldn't stick so long as the dungeon still has a final boss.). Where as here he's just running touching the wall and then the wall apparently gives way and he falls into it despite not leaning on the wall.

Double-page supporter
@dirtcrass It could still be considered good luck if his falling skipped a few floors and right into the treasure room while still being alive since something soft like a weak spot of the final boss break his fall. This is not a spoiler just an example on how luck operate.

This is like tripping which make the trap miss.

Fed-Kun's army
"You just can't straight go to the bottom, you have to fight floor bosses...". " You're not the boss of me, you can't tell me what to do"

Users who are viewing this thread