Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 4 Ch. 39 - I Was Careless, I Was Thoughtless

Double-page supporter
yeah, he got lucky and get the fastest way to the bottom room, am sure there's some kind of cushion system down bellow ~

Dex-chan lover
Someone refresh my memory. Why does our self-described loner MC want this affinity increasing pheromone ring again?

@Jeirien i'm afraid that i might misunderstood your reply, so i'm going to ask.
you do get my reference in my comment right? i mean... i literally wrote his name.
sorry if i'm wrong tho.

Supporter
Screw these girls. MC just wants to be left alone but they won't let him. He tries to get an item to make it easier for him to be around others but they won't let him.
When has he ever tried to do anything malicious to you?

@Moodyz Check last chapter. He always gets chewed out and thinks this is related to his low affinity stat.

Aggregator gang
Probably goes down to the end and find the ring. That will explain his limit break luck.

Fnl

@Elhao What I hated the most is the fact that they dont TRUST him, they dont trust the guy that ; ´saved them TWICE, gave them a MANSION to live in, trained them and taught them how to live alone

Are they not aware of his Loner skill?

They should really leave MC be to make full use of its effects.

Dex-chan lover
ffs, can't they just leave him alone for once?? and also actually trust him too?

Dex-chan lover
Yes!
The labyrinth got rid of the weigh for him!

@WoodyCyber
Off course not.
You know how useful that ring would be to the real treat of the story?
(The prez with her total domination type skill)

Fed-Kun's army
Oh man, how fucking annoying this busybody Class Pres is!
GTFO the dude's business. The guy wouldnt have any problems if you and your posse weren't all over the guy's ass.

By the way, anyone else get an Arifureta vibe from the last couple panels.

Maybe he will show up with white hair and a metal prosthetic arm next time they see him. LOL

After al he has done for them they think he is wanting to manipulate them and so go and do an Arifureta on him???!

Fed-Kun's army
That's his luck working right there xD. At least he's alone again, lol. And that probably made him skip some floors.

Double-page supporter
Like I get the whole "he's low level" but the homie shown he's stronger than all of them, I also get the prez is the love interest but give a homie some god damn space he not a 8yr lloll like fuck

Users who are viewing this thread