Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 5 Ch. 59 - I'm back, Oh my home

here u have her even in cover page its nice to know raws are on 74 currently so theres still lot of if before reach raws

Dex-chan lover
curses I should waited for the next chapter before diving in again lmao

This manga is so lewd. First they hugged (after beating each other up). Then they even held hands (with glove and gauntlet in the way, wouldn't want anyone to get pregnant). There was a piggy-back ride, and a return princess carry. Now they're getting in the same tub...

At this rate, there might be intentional hand-holding, without gloves and gauntlets! Or an indirect ki... ki... kiss! Clearly this manga should get a "hentai" tag or something!

End of bad joke: Start critique:
Anyway, in all honesty, I'm kind of bored of this arc right now. Even to the point of making up stupid jokes like above in an effort to keep myself amused enough to keep reading. The author clearly knows how to create tension with mystery and intrigue, to a point... but whether it's because of the adaptation or the original source there's no tension here I feel. Even with Angelica making a move. It feels more like filler than actual plot, and not terribly great filler from my perspective (though if others are enjoying it, that's great!). Just my current thoughts on this.

Fed-Kun's army
Ahhh shit! Here we go bois! The captain and the ship have met. Now, all it needs is to set sail.

Jealous prez finally,also haruka should just smash angelica(she wants it so you should do it)

@lukimki dude she's hot,haruka's lucky that he got a super rare top meta op schwing schwing wife

I guess I understand why people are upset about the manga being kinda baseless story wise, but idk, I’m very happy with this manga thus far. It’s just fun and has good art which is always nice

@Barjosvio I can relate, not like I'm against hero summoning with specific goal (demon king/god slaying) but alice of life that are good and interesting are hard to find.

Is it just me or the prez is actually kinda evil or atleast twisted in some part.
I mean... why would she get the plunderer skill?
is she acting this whole time? Or just yout ususal honest kind girl who happened to get that skill ? (remind me of hinata sakaguchi)
but that couldnt be possible right since it first come first get.

Dex-chan lover
It's so rare when you get a love interest that actually has real reasons to BE a love interest lately.
He rescued her from being controlled. He gave her armor, weapons, and anything else she wants. He removed her curse so she's alive again (though he has no clue). And now he just pulled the 'slip and catch' trope.
She doesn't stand a chance.

Dex-chan lover
@joda1000
What do you think about Arifureta's summon plot?
The actual one that they don't find out all the details of until a few dungeons in.
Spoiler
A being who rose up to godhood, took out a bunch of other gods, and then plays a planet sized game of chess. He creates the demon lord, and he has the heroes summoned, just to have fun watching all the violence and destruction. I was so glad when Hajime murdered that bas**rd.

Users who are viewing this thread