Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 5 Ch. 59 - I'm back, Oh my home

Fed-Kun's army
For WN readers, did he have sex with Prez? Because I remember that somebody type that Prez has unbelievable stamina

@Crenesia
I think she just noticed how op plunder is and that is why she grabbed that skill before someone else could.

Dex-chan lover
@Crenesia
So far she seems to be the egotistical self righteous idiot we've seen so far. I really don't like her character. But until we're shown otherwise, she really did grab Plunderer just to stop more evil minded students from getting it.

Dex-chan lover
@Crenesia: "Is it just me or the prez is actually kinda evil or atleast twisted in some part."

She's the embodiment of the Prim and Proper Superior Morality (var. Nipponii ) regardless of time, place, or world/culture any of the protagonists have ended up in.

In a sense, she is the most twisted and useless of them all, herding the group like a fanatic mother hen despite having failed horribly as a leader, preventing them from actually adapting to the world they found themselves in.

Dex-chan lover
Take back everything you guys were saying last chapter! Prez is fine. Her instincts were on point here.

Thanks for the chapter!

PoH

@NekiEcko Looking at NU, the WN has R-18 tags but no sex tags. So I assume there might be implied sex but no actual scene. Or the author put all of the sex scene in an alt title.

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow I thought they were going to keep that stupid gag going for at least 100000 more chapters. Kind of nice they threw that "no one can tell she's a real girl under that armor" crap out the window really fast.

Dex-chan lover
@JKTV
Still a weird way to phrase it last chapter, here she’s like “if he see her he’ll fall in love” but last one it was more like “-he'll harass her” with was outta no where

She concluded that line of thought with that, whether he will think about her once secret revealed, it's inevitable as he will know sooner or later anyway. So there's no point to delay that. Though it is really weird to splitting chapter in middle of thought like this.

@Grikath

In a sense, she is the most twisted and useless of them all, herding the group like a fanatic mother hen despite having failed horribly as a leader, preventing them from actually adapting to the world they found themselves in.
While I don't know what you meant about preventing adapting, which I guess it's a part of answer, I want to point out that she's pretty much the best leader possible to be expected in that circumstances already, or at least, done most of things realistically expected to be done.

Yes, you're right about she failed horribly. But it's harder to say that other will do better. MC is not there. Ota team is directly and secretly targeted by discrediting campaign. Other groups are useless. Just by holding girl group together and embark to regroup the class without the problematic delinquents is as much as I can realistically expect from a high schooler suddenly thrown in isekai.

I don't know if it will be better to not being together, but if they decided not to, prez did a fine job to herd/lead/direct them as much as we are shown, after regrouped of course.

Oh, we're finally going to get to see how nice the new waifu is!!! She's even going in on her own accord!!

Users who are viewing this thread