Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 2-bu 「Hon no Tamenara Miko ni Naru!」 - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - A Secret Discus…

Dex-chan lover
He seems cruel but he is actually kind. 95% tsun and 5% dere
While Benno is 70% tsun and 30% dere

Can't wait to see more romantic development between them

Double-page supporter
@Carmichael At least in this case from what i saw on the anime that was a bit ahead at least they'll get better living conditions for work that is more like doing crafts on winter like mine's family does

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Group Leader
Not really sure why people react so much with child labor.

Yeah, it's horrible in a modern world. Here? It's as normal as people need to breathe

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes i wish Myne would just kill those piece of shit nobles with her magic. 😂

But that was a good solution.

Dex-chan lover
Next chapter is going to show just how much power they're actually giving those kids. It won't sound like much, but relative to what they are right now, it is an entirely new world.

Dex-chan lover
@Symuri

There is also "legalized slavery" and whatnot in this manga which you may see later although that's not particularly important. Child labor is pretty tame in comparrison.

It's like people forgot that most of part one had Tuuli, Lutz and all the other able-bodied kids foraging in the forest. These kids will just be doing it with the added excuse of doing it as part of their work for the orphanage director's business ventures.

Dex-chan lover
Delia heart is swayed :) good things for her

For one angry about child labor, its better when you have a choice to life (even when it is through labor) rather than when you dont have a choice to slowly death.

Fed-Kun's army
I didn't expect this manga to illustrate why child labor was a step up in quality of life for certain children. Glad to see the author doesn't avoid the fact that even such conditions were a step up from feudalism.

Dex-chan lover
Everything was for the joy of reading books, MC shall now make a sweat shop in the orphanage.
Nah JK, I'm glad someone finally decided to do something about those children.

Users who are viewing this thread