Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 2-bu 「Hon no Tamenara Miko ni Naru!」

@RonBWL Well yeah you can't force them to be too fast, but there's not much point in releasing the 3rd and 4th part of the series at the same time. Who's going to buy them? Why not just wait until the 2nd is finished to release the 3rd and 4th?

Power Uploader
@HippoSpaghetti LN and Anime audiences won't wait for the manga to catch up. Much like with the scan scene, someone just had to go and scanlate Part 3 (and maybe 4) because they know LN and Anime audiences want to read this, leaving the Manga audiences to just wait patiently.

Contributor
@HippoSpaghetti
There are plenty of LN/WN readers out there that are perfectly happy to buy and read them. Here is a picture that shows the number of views on the site the raws are uploaded to in Japan.
xGfmFj3.jpg

Double-page supporter
Is there a particular reason that this hasn't continued being translated but part 3 and 4 are?

Dex-chan lover
Is there a particular reason that this hasn't continued being translated but part 3 and 4 are?
wym? I think the group is still translating this,
all part 2, 3, and 4 are still currently ongoing at the same time

Double-page supporter
wym? I think the group is still translating this,
all part 2, 3, and 4 are still currently ongoing at the same time
Which is a really weird release plan itself.
But it just feel like I've seen more updates individually for parts 3 and 4 the past couple months than 2 has.

Dex-chan lover
Which is a really weird release plan itself.
But it just feel like I've seen more updates individually for parts 3 and 4 the past couple months than 2 has.
haha, yeah
I also find it annoying at first
I believe part 3 even started before part 1 is finished,
I think people already talk about it if you scroll up the comments

as for the translation release, I guess it is because different groups are working on it,
but it is a fan translation, so you gotta go with what you get

Why is part 2 taking longer to translate than part 3 and 4? Part 3 is already done and they've moved onto part 4 already... Why???? I need the ending to continue to part 3 :'(

Power Uploader
Why is part 2 taking longer to translate than part 3 and 4? Part 3 is already done and they've moved onto part 4 already... Why???? I need the ending to continue to part 3 :'(
Because PART 2 ISN'T DONE YET. We can't translate what's not been released.
Before anyone ask "catch up to raw, fool" - there is a reason we are trailing behind. If you do not want to wait, sign up for JNovel for early access TL, or sponsor us and read draft TL in advance. I'd suggest paying to JNovel btw.

Because PART 2 ISN'T DONE YET. We can't translate what's not been released.
Before anyone ask "catch up to raw, fool" - there is a reason we are trailing behind. If you do not want to wait, sign up for JNovel for early access TL, or sponsor us and read draft TL in advance. I'd suggest paying to JNovel btw.
if you dont mind me asking. it just states this is done by volume 10. do you happen to know what ch that may be? Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread