Hope You're Happy, Lemon - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
...Say what, now?
The girl mastubates herself with a cucumber, while her childhood friend talks to a boy she likes. For some reason, she and her friend fall from the apartment's balcony, and they swap bodies. And from what I remember, the cucumber turns into a mobile creature. I wonder what drug the author used to imagine that.

Dex-chan lover
The girl mastubates herself with a cucumber, while her childhood friend talks to a boy she likes. For some reason, she and her friend fall from the apartment's balcony, and they swap bodies. And from what I remember, the cucumber turns into a mobile creature. I wonder what drug the author used to imagine that.

...I... don't...

The whole "cucumber turns into a mobile creature" part... I... That's slightly horrifying and comedic at the same time?

Dex-chan lover
Ngl I would not give a flying fuck if it was a lie or not if you hurt me that much with it.
Actually, I thinks it's even more fucked up if you made up a lie like that even tho it would hurt the other terribly... :facepalm:

Dex-chan lover
mc a better man then me, if it were me id get my revenge by letting ever guys in her college to run a train on me

Dex-chan lover
I hope the MC will end up with the black hair one, but I think he will end up with his ex instead.

Girly how do you fumble it that bad!?? Just say you don't feel it's working out or something god damn.

Dex-chan lover
I am sorry to hear about your traumatic experiences, but may I pry some more into your past?
In particular, how far did you go when you were bodyswapped into a girl's body?
NGL. I think I'd lock the door and experiment a little...

This one hit way too close to home, not exactly a girlfriend but in grade 9 of high school there was this girl who was actually doing an elaborate humiliation prank on me. She flirted with me and texted to me but then when I asked her out she said everything was a joke, she was just using me for help with schoolwork. Then I found out she was dating 3 other guys she talks to online and didn't like me because I was straight, I was destroyed and I've only recently come to the realization that I need to move on and realize that were probably both better people now. Although in my case I never actually met up with her years later and be friends again I have never talked to that girl since.

Last edited:
This one hit way too close to home, not exactly a girlfriend but in grade 9 of high school there was this girl who was actually doing an elaborate humiliation prank on me. She flirted with me and texted to me but then when I asked her out she said everything was a joke, she was just using me for help with schoolwork. Then I found out she was dating 3 other guys she talks to online and didn't like me because I was straight, I was destroyed and I've only recently come to the realization that I need to move on and realize that were probably both better people now. Although in my case I never actually met up with her years later and start a relationship I have never talked to that girl since.
getting my shit together is where my mind is at now, not worrying about girls anymore

Users who are viewing this thread