Horimiya - Vol. 11 Ch. 81 - A Homely Sadist and the Son of a Baker

Fed-Kun's army
About the tip-toeing part, I guess it's something the author observed without asking about it.

I'm pretty tall and always been real skinny, and it might be due to that but it's rather painful resting my weight on my heels,
and so I'm constantly putting a strain on certain muscles to avoid resting most of it on the heels. (Still not enough that anyone could notice even with my feet bare.)
When you have that constant strain for lengthy periods, you end up wanting to stretch a bit occassionally, which results in that tip-toeing.

And so I guess he got the same reason for that habit of his.

tip-toeing part is true in previous comment.

but I think that this is a fucking Weather Report reference

Aggregator gang
al of you who thinks sexualy about the Ilove his Fingers Quote.... You are absolutely right. she has a thing for fingers. discovered by him licking her`s and ice cream.

Aggregator gang
“Homely”? That doesn’t seem quite right. Something lost in translation, perhaps?

Edit: Evidently the word has a different meaning in British English (yes, yes, I know). Not sure if that applies to this scan team or not, but either way I learned something.

Dex-chan lover
Finally a good fucking chapter, i swear the past 40 chapters they dont appear together or theyre mad or theyre just not on screen, overall the dude has had more time connecting with other men at this point.

Did you trick us into reading BL you piece of shit author, i find myself thinking that at times.

So it was nice to see this chapter but i wont get my hopes up, hope is the first step towards disappointment after all.

I'm convinced. Hori-san is on par with mai, ichinose, chitoge, and kaguya in my waifu list

Users who are viewing this thread