Horimiya

i just love this manga, dont know how many times, ive re-read whenever i see a new chp

Dex-chan lover
didn't yuna have thicker eyebrows? or some other more remarkable trait they just dropped?

I used to like this, but it got kinda kinda boring the last 20 so chapters, maybe i'm that only one but i'm dropping this , so long gurls !

Ant

everytime i miss sawada she appears in the next chapter ... lucky

Double-page supporter
the domestic violence jokes with hori are.. kind of creepy

I thought this manga was called "Horimiya", not "Secondary Characters, The Revenge". The author is completely lost, he doesn't seems to have any idea of what he should do with this manga.

My personal evaluation of this manga has been going down since early 2018.

What do you guys think? Are you truly satisfied with the last 20 chapters?

Retards_Rise_Up, well, I don't know the original webcomic, this manga is the only form I came across the serie named "Horimiya".

If this is canonically faithful, then the original material is also "Secondary Characters, The Revenge" in my humble opinion.

I still have hope that someday this will have more of the main characters, but if it don't I'll just drop it at some point.

I think that there's a sequel to Hori san to Miyamura kun which focuses more to Hori and Miyamura's
family life after they got married.

You might wanna learn Japanese to read it though since no scanlator had picked it up yet.

I've been really enjoying this manga, very cute, but there's one thing I don't get. I get it's a comfy slice of life type deal, but why does Hori get embarrassed by things Miyamura says when they had sex like 60 chapters ago (and implied additionally since)? Also, why do they still not call each other by their first names?

@okayokayokay There was implied that they remain active, when in argument she texted "My period is late.... Good job Stupid" and he reacted with shock. I don't remember the number of chapter but it's a solid confirmation for me.

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like series gets worse around the time Miyamura cuts his hair. Nothing fucking happens. Even the most basic slice of life manga usually has some sort of narrative conflict, but here just nothing happens at all. Side characters have more drama and they are still boring af. To put it simply "good premise, bad execution"

@Marilmaril That's my point. The question wasn't about whether it was implied since, but more why they still get embarrassed over little shit and they still don't call each other by their first names

Users who are viewing this thread