Horimiya

Double-page supporter
writes a romcom comedy manga where one of the protagonists is repeatedly physically abusive for the lols

s13

this manga is absoloutely hilarious it hasme sitting there and loling al the time with all there interactions and I honestly love the side characters just as much as the mcs I'm totally invested in t here relationships too XD

i used to read this manga 3 years ago and it was my aBSOLUTE FAVVVV. but honestly? it started withering out around chapter 60-70, just because i felt like the plot was getting lost. there was no drive at all, and it just felt so boring, like nothing was happening at all. im still reading in hopes that something happens, but it doesn’t feel like it will.

Dex-chan lover
This series might get an anime adaptation (a rumor that I found on Twitter)!

@Legend13
Latest cover for the monthly magazine.
Eh-Ii2NX0AERLTp

If they got an adaptation, it is not possible, since i dont find any tweet on author nor artist's twitter about an adaptation and the cover doesnt show any clue about an adaptation either.

You shall research first, and report that tweet, for sharing a hoax, and just to let you know, there is a fake cover, like this one. My friend from discord found the fake cover on FB, beware the hoax and report them as soon as possible.

119437852_4923195547706385_5780654578227063991_o.png

Dex-chan lover
@ColorfulSoy In the second cover you posted, I can't read japanese but i see an English words says "TV" so is it confirmed now?

THEY ARE SUPER CUTE! OUR COUPLE IS SUPER DUPER CUTE!!!!💕 Thanks for the update💕 I feel so warm inside reading this >,<💕

@xamantra well in the earlier part of the story,there is a triangle love romance,but slowly the other guy give up and be in a relationship with another girl, so in here now, it's more focused on the main couple and the friendships with their friends,there are 3 couples in here. There is another unrequited love too in here anyway. It's a good read ^^💕

Dex-chan lover
@ColorfulSoy apparently there is going to be an anime adaptation. I’ll give you the link to the where I found it. Here you go. If you scroll down a little there is a new Twitter account being made for that series (if that makes any sense).

https://mobile.twitter.com/RanobeSugoi/status/1306118865965834240

@Legend13

Hold up, mate. That screenshot can only be found on that person's twitter and on a Japanese blog which is notorious for misinformation.
Wait a few days and we'll know for sure, but current circumstances make this far from an official confirmation.

A possibility at best!

@Senny The anime is confirmed by an another leaker : https://twitter.com/Spytrue/status/1306124858208800768

There is also a low res visual who leaked : https://twitter.com/somoskudasai/status/1306132393686958080

Usually anime announcements hype up the readers before they actually announce, except there's none of that.
Not to mention giving way more time before an actual adaption occurs.
Actual leaks of substance are generally also posted to 2chan in some form, but not seeing any of that either.
And then the cover is already out all over official sources, but doesn't include this yellow text (I have no idea what that lowres thing is),
so either they are really working hard to keep this hidden, something mags almost never do, or it's fake.

Not saying it's a hoax for sure, but just don't get your hopes up, as there are factors here that don't make this an airtight certainty.

Users who are viewing this thread