Hoshino-kun, Shitagatte! - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
FpLqkA0XwAAL5ob.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Didn't like that ending. But then again, since I was mostly 50/50 on every chapter of this manga for the entire run, that really doesn't surprise me. I hope Makoto Ojiro's next work will be... Uh, her own work.

Dex-chan lover
Okay it's finally over really couldn't get into it at least, it seems like it was just a short collaboration hopefully while Makoto Ojiro was figuring out her actual next series can't wait!

Dex-chan lover
I think I'll probably remember this non-existent romance manga ending than classic trope usual happy ending. Its entertaining none the less :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
Well, it was a lot more ok than people make it out to be, I won't deny I'm glad it was short and the art was the best part, but still there is that absurd comedy feeling that I liked overall :wooow:

Dex-chan lover
Bad, I mean really bad, mostly because it was plain and boring. I can't believe I followed this for 4 months. Thanks for the translations

Dex-chan lover
No no. That was a good punchline.

I'm glad I followed this.

Dex-chan lover
Solid 5/10. I had some fun with the jokes but they had me on my edge with some emotion and romance elements but that fell flat

Dex-chan lover
Never seen this, is it worth marathoning?
"Sees every comment shitting on the ending"
the-simpsons-homer-simpson.gif
As someone who defended this manga in the beginning, nope. There's a hint of something but it's pretty clear the author (not the mangaka) is inexperienced as fuck. First manga and he's not even an author. He's a comedian and not a good one as well. This manga is all over the place. The only good thing about this is Makoto Ojiro art

Users who are viewing this thread