Hoshino, Me o Tsubutte

Double-page supporter
Today the day many ship sunk by powerful torpedo

God bless this comment section

Dex-chan lover
Awwww. I liked Matsukata even though she didn't do much on the Kobayakawa race.

I just started reading this yesterday but I went with her the whole time. It just got torpedoed by this thing called a CANON.

I feel like you can only relate to this manga if you were a hateful loner in high school. I tried to get into the heads of the edgier characters, but it just makes me hate them even more-- like how edgy and "superior" can you really get smh. The premise is cute and funny tho, so that's nice

blocking your girlfriend's chat
is a bold move mc .

If i do that to my wife she would kick me out of bedroom ... so she says , and that's scary as fish .

Contributor
Holy fucking shit what a garbage ending. Ishigana just showed us huge middle finger with last chapter.

Some say it's the journey that counts. That reaching the goal is not as important as all the laughs you had, tears you shed and friends you made along the way. Some say that such an effort can't be considered a waste.
I'm glad as hell I'm not one of them. Dropped. Not going to let another romcom string me along like School Rumble did. A horrible ending can destroy any manga, regardless of how good it is. And this one was passable at best.

Dex-chan lover
Just what was he thinking with this garbage ending. Like wtf the last few chapter can basically work as guide "How to ruin a great manga 101 by Nagashii Kouhei".

Take your well deserved 2 as Rating Hoshino - dropped

@DonHazzy Yeah, that sucked major balls, I don't mind "bittersweet" endings usually but according to people who can read moonrunes this one was just beyond retarded. Seriously it didn't even cross my mind that this manga could even end on another fucking "open ending".

Fed-Kun's army
The manga is fine, even with the plainly bad last arc and the rage inducing last chapter.
Just pretend it ended one chapter earlier.
Also there is rumors that the ending was caused because the author was mad at not getting an anime over the Romeo And Juliet manga (whose name i can't recall right now).
At least we will have more of his works with 'mature content'

MERDAAAAA!!!!!!

I regret checking the last chapter of this on raws.

dat last chapter ruined this manga hayssssss

Users who are viewing this thread