Hoshino, Me o Tsubutte

Dex-chan lover
Guys, Kanou is an amazing gal, but come on.... title girl! It's obvious who'll win

Hoshino and him actually kiss during this trip, and go out later on, YAY. Anway I love their relationship because later on stuff happens [Hohino's secret is out and her popular friends ostracize her] and He (plus their other friends) support her... even if i dont know Japanese the FEELS WERE REAL

Group Leader
cmon, I want Kanou to win, but obviously Hoshino is going to win. This sucks. T^T

It's weird that there are comments comparing Botan to Kanou when personality wise Botan is more similar to Hoshino lol.

Double-page supporter
Come on guys, let him have hoshino. Admit it, Kanou is just too good for him. She deserves better.

Dex-chan lover
Wait what?!

You can't just stop a bunch of chapters full of drama on me while I'm asleep! I can't handle all this delicious drama at once!

Group Leader
Hoshimon.gif

Banned
All of the other characters first name has been revealed and only "Hoshino and Kobayakawa's" first name is not yet stated why tho?

Dex-chan lover
make up can change a person's face but it can't completely change the features wtf....well i guess it's done for comedic effect

Choosing the worst girl of the three.
Why do manga main characters have to be so generic?
Is self-insert really all there is to romcom? What a pity.

Users who are viewing this thread