Houkago Kitaku Biyori - Ch. 22 - Let's Enjoy Christmas

Dex-chan lover
:meguuusad:aww man this one hurt. I try and live off the precious particles that vicariously reading romance brings, but I’m an old man. I’ve never even held a woman’s hand before. I don’t even know what a hug is like. Weird how this is the straw but I’m not alone at least, this seems to have done the same for a lot of us.

It really puts you in a dark place man, fuck. Knowing you’ll never fall in love. You can live off hope until your 30 but when you can’t even get a single date you realize you just aren’t meant for love. And people have become so cruel, to the point you have to desperately hide your loneliness, when you are an ugly loser people desperately are waiting to label you as a monster and disregard you as a human. “Oh your a ____” because you’ve never experienced love, ergo you are deemed the greatest monster known to mankind because shrug

Aggregator gang
Holy mama mia! There are so many things wrong in this chapters and I would like to point out some
First of all, finger-locking seggs-type uncensored handholding. Moreover, it happened in the fk public. My god children, where did you learn that? At school????? On the other side, slow down!! You are dancing on the speed limit. You want to rush ending the manga or what. Last chapter you mentioned you would consider the marriage and now you said you are happy everyday. You are still in high school.
I am a single 30-year-old single ass. I can't get diabetes too

Dex-chan lover
And now she's pregnant... great... remember kids, always use protection to fight teenage pregnancy

Dex-chan lover
This is the kind of progress that's spoken of in legend. This is development you'd see at the end of a manga series, not the beginning. What kind of black magic is this?

Dex-chan lover
She is clearly a character who lacks common sense, she certainly flirts with him without thinking and he acts more conscious about his actions and feelings.

Dex-chan lover
g6BVmnY.jpeg

I appreciate the warning. I now have time to prepare my kokoro.

Jdskxps.jpeg
QnwkbjW.jpeg

I WAS NOT PREPARED.

Users who are viewing this thread