How to Grill Our Love - Vol. 9 Ch. 75 - The Regular Saturday Lunch Menu

Dex-chan lover
Frying with olive oil? My nutritionist told me to use olive oil only on salads or at the end of cooking hot dishes, for example cod with potatoes. but it's not really frying, just a light browning.

Dex-chan lover
Frying with olive oil? My nutritionist told me to use olive oil only on salads or at the end of cooking hot dishes, for example cod with potatoes. but it's not really frying, just a light browning.
It's fine if you're using extra virgin olive oil, the problem is frying with regular olive oil.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Of course there would be some insufferable pasta elitism in the comments, Its yoshoku/itameshi Napolitan you plebs. As friendly said, it aint Napolitan without ketchup.
Italians are insufferable when it comes to food, just like the French. Better get used to it.

I will agree with saying that there's ways to make the dish lighter on the stomach though. But only that and not more.

Fed-Kun's army
Italians are insufferable when it comes to food, just like the French. Better get used to it.

I will agree with saying that there's ways to make the dish lighter on the stomach though. But only that and not more.
And rightly so. Others use the name of their food and make something way different. You may like it with ketchup, no problem, but for an Italian that's not Pasta Napoletana.

Taq

Dex-chan lover
I can't reasonable believe that she is almost in her 50's
average_asian_woman_aging.jpg

Double-page supporter
I'm from a town between Naples and Salerno in Italy and never heard of it before this chapter.
Maybe the bell peppers are heavy (also sausage/wurstel). At first I thought Toda was going to make an Aglio & Olio, which is just garlic aromatized oil and pasta, if you like it you can add hot pepper on it.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, this isn't our normal idiot food couple!

She's aging real well for a Japanease woman, isn't around 50 when they suddenly lose half their height?
PSA: people lose height as they get older because your blood is stealing calcium from your bones (leading to osteoporosis). Regular calcium intake (both before and after the age of 40) can help reduce/prevent this.

Fed-Kun's army
You can fry using olive oil so long as you don't exceed its smoke point; hitting the smoke point means that the oil is burning and, like most burning food, creating potential carcinogens.

While you can use virgin olive oil for this, most of the aromatic compounds are lost from the heat of cooking; use regular olive oil for cooking and extra virgin oil for finishing dishes.

Last edited:
I'm from a town between Naples and Salerno in Italy and never heard of it before this chapter.
Maybe the bell peppers are heavy (also sausage/wurstel). At first I thought Toda was going to make an Aglio & Olio, which is just garlic aromatized oil and pasta, if you like it you can add hot pepper on it.
the one in this chapter it's not an italian dish: https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naporitan so is okie dokie

Users who are viewing this thread