I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

I hope is not her father, that guy is disgusting, don't want any kind of redemption coming from him 🤢

I like how there's an actual explanation for going back in time instead of just being brushed off as "it was probably God"

Double-page supporter
I have a feeling it was her father who became the third person.. At the beginning when she has just returned to the past, her father woke up with a nightmare he didn't remember, only a feeling that he lost something lingers.

Well, I still hate her father though. I wouldn't forgive him even if this was an act of redemption.

So a few inconsistencies..
One, the magician would have to inscribe the mark upon her neck, how would he have done that without her knowing or meeting him?
Two, the majority of the people involved in her story were at her execution. Wouldn’t the second individual have had to be there in the tower with the magician to cast the spell?
Three, if the magician loses his memories...how would he even know the spell was cast unless he was told?

Dex-chan lover
@Nogoodimaginativename
I'm with you. Don't care how good looking he is, or how cool his powers are. Treating people like objects is a huge nope, and there wasn't even any compelling reason for it, he was just mildly annoyed.

If this magician guy ends up being the ML, I'm definitely dropping this.

NO NO NO NO GIVE ME BACK MY GREEN EYED ML THE BEST ML NOT THIS FATHER LOOKALIKE IF HES THE ML IM DROPPING THIS

Dex-chan lover
so someone hired him in the future? like...who? maybe the vice-captain? hes the only one not stupid in the past

@Drefeliz13
Can't answer three but for one the mark had to be on the second person, not the person whose memories are preserved. as for two maybe she had secret fan that wasn't at execution or time was turned back after execution but she can't remember past chop chop since she is ... well ... dead

@Drefeliz13 I think the inconsistencies might not actually be inconsistencies:

My assumption for #1 and #2 is that they dug up her body after a national or world catastrophe happened. From what I understood, you're not sending back a person or a body, just a memory. Maybe memory = soul sort of in this instance?

For #3, I thought he noticed there was remnants of his spell? And since time controlling magicians are super rare, he'd just assume he was the one to do it

Thank you for the update (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤ this clears up last chapter lol I was so confused

My guess is the father towards the end of the original timeline realised he was being a complete garbage of a human being and somehow found out he was being deceived. However he was too far with his mistakes and nothing would make up for what he has done so he made a request with the mage to turn back time and give his daughter another chance at life she deserved. He chose to retain her memories because she deserves to know what a horrible person he was and it also doubled up as a form of atonement (since she would hate him and be cold to him). This would explain the vague feeling the father has but does not have any solid remembrance of before time was turned back.

Users who are viewing this thread