I Awoke as an Imprisoned Villainess - Ch. 6.1

Group Leader
Volume 2 has started! We will likely be doing half chapters from now on since the publisher puts them out like that. Based on Volume 1, I expect 6-2 to come out in the raws in the next couple days. (Athough it's hard to say, since 3-2 didn't come out until a month after 3-1)

Dex-chan lover
Ah so the plant did have a second meaning, i guess prince's fiancee is telling her to keep herself uninvolved.

Man though I'm so relieved to see him finally know who she is. Its especially nice how angry he got at hearing how terribly she was abused... Finally someone who can sympathise with her and be angry for her.

Thanks for the tl!

Dex-chan lover
Wonder what their next move will be after this talking :thonk: they'll likely prepare something in advance for that 2 month date but exactly what is what I'm curious about

Dex-chan lover
“We have an emergency, and could get something to eat as we travel; but let us have a two-person committee meeting!

Dex-chan lover
Wonder if Violet swapped with her because she knew Lily's flowers have some sort of brainwashing effect (in typical villainess/heroine manga fashion) and wanted her to figure out a way to counteract it. Seems like the milk might act slightly as one anyway already.

Dex-chan lover
Still one of the series I can't wait for more releases for.
Thanks for the TL.

Anyone got a whole detailed spoiler?

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your hard work.

Anyway, I thought Violet was just randomly jumping to another person, but it seems Sophia is actually a significant figure. Probably Violet also knows how Sophia's family has treated her since the beginning and had a plan about it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread