I Can't Do That With My Former Student - Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Bro, that is still not consent what are you on about
What I'm "on about" is that your comparison is beyond bogus because they're two completely different circumstances on every single level. If literally nothing else, they aren't "no different".

Say that shit in front of a judge and that will still be considered sexual assault)
It wouldn't ever be brought up in front of a judge in the first place, because they both wanted it.

It's like you've never been in-- or heard of-- a relationship where spontaneous sexual contact occurred, and nobody thought poorly of it. Hell, it's like you never read a romance comic or romance novel before-- level headed, or otherwise.

Yes, she might be developing romantic feelings for him, but she has not fully confirmed those feelings for herself.
Did you conveniently skip chapter 11?

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
The boy started to go offensive after holding it in such a long time.

Unbelievable.

He 100% made the morally wrong choice, but my fetishes are fucked up and this was way hotter. Like if this was real life and I told someone no like that and they continued, it wouldn't matter how hot it was. This is fiction for adults though so it's fine. It's just so weird after making a big deal about what happened to him.

Anyone trying to apply manga logic to irl is fucked up though. There's a difference between not needing to say anything and being told no/don't or whatever.

Dex-chan lover
Like if this was real life and I told someone no like that and they continued,
Continued what? Nothing started by the point he moved for the kiss.

You're drawing a comparison with a hypothetical that has a different event order (and different events altogether).

(Edit: Interesting that Eighty-Six tagged me with "dumb". My wife of 34 years agrees with me.)
I marked you "Dumb" because your hypothetical has zero resemblance to what happened in this chapter. Now, I wish I could rate you "Dumb" twice for thinking that invoking a wife of dubious existence augments your point against mine.

I've long since alluded to the fact that I'm speaking in part from my own experiences*, and I've also made clear to the fact that I'm not even speaking universally or generally-- just that the cases I am speaking of do exist.

I appreciate that more than zero people would say that they don't like this kind of approach. I already accounted for them in at least two different ways in comments past.

*Speaking for myself, I'm liable to prefer an attractive woman with whom I have extensive mutual history doing worse to me than depicted in this chapter.

I've had such done to me in the past, eliciting a neutral or positive reaction depending on the circumstances and extent of the actions. Without premeditation, I've kissed someone without getting triplicate notarization exactly once in the past, when their original ostensible intention was to confess their affectionate feelings but also break things off-- it was reciprocated enthusiastically and wasn't negatively regarded at any point afterwards, not even when we eventually broke up. I've also known what it's like to have to tell someone to get off of me at least four times because I didn't care for the extent of their contact. All of this, in part, informs my stipulations given in comments past.

I wouldn't recommend non-hesitant and unilateral initiation of any level of sexual contact, just because it's a gamble as to whether it'll be well received (as you could just be projecting your own feelings and interpreting that as "the mood")-- but I acknowledge that it happens and that it's capable of not being poorly received.

Last edited:
Power Uploader
Bro said
1x.webp

Rizz so strong it sent shockwaves to her brain, down to her breasts, then down to her gyatt

Bro the feds could not get me to say that kinda shi but he straight up just confessed that he jerked off to her in person 😭😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread