I Can't Do That With My Former Student - Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Flip the genders and try saying that. Would you at least go on a date with an 18 year old girl who has been crushing on you since being a small child?

People would eat you alive in 2024.
... Well, one of the protagonists of Getsuyôbi no Tawawa basically fits the description you gave, but she was "only" crushing on her adult teacher since her first year of high school. Oh, and they do the deed the night she legally stopped being a high school student.

Granted, it's not that famous outside of Japan yet, so that's probably why it's not attracted much self-righteous outrage over that.

Dex-chan lover
... Well, one of the protagonists of Getsuyôbi no Tawawa basically fits the description you gave, but she was "only" crushing on her adult teacher since her first year of high school. Oh, and they do the deed the night she legally stopped being a high school student.

Granted, it's not that famous outside of Japan yet, so that's probably why it's not attracted much self-righteous outrage over that.

Don't forget Carol's parents from Tomo-chan.

Supporter
So Sensei here doesn't want to date someone younger than her here?
voluntario-gabriel-vidolin.gif

I shall volunteer.

Dex-chan lover
This is the direction it is taking???
Ok then, I'll binge read when this gets to chapter 20 and then decide if it's worth it or another romance with of Nisekoi levels of filler drama.

Dex-chan lover
This is eerily similar to Musume janakute. Both older ladies are pretty infuriating. The classmate is a bit dumb but the friends are good to not let their bro's business be known. It nice to see. She needs to press MC more and get the story from him.

Dex-chan lover
Annoying manga trope of forcing the romantic interest into (near-)traumatic situations so they'll fall right into MC's hands...

Furthermore, she did reject him, multiple times, but he refused and stated he'll keep chasing after her if she's not taken. Also, unlike Musume, there's the issue that nothing is actually keeping them apart aside the age gap, which she isn't unreasonable for worrying about. While I know it's forceful writing, I'm still more upset this will become a love angle where, despite unfairly being pushed aside by the author, she'll support the younger girl in a final attempt to reject him. And then fail, have her feelings pushed aside for his, and they'll live happily ever after.

Dex-chan lover
those who would find him weird are just simply not cultured
Rather have my bro say I'm into milfs than a pervert, that's for sure lol.
Would you at least go on a date with an 18 year old girl who has been crushing on you since being a small child?

I mean, if she's legal I'd at least try. Someone putting that much effort in for me at least needs to be shown how shit I am firsthand lol. I'd just wait until they are last college tho.

Sad fact is that a 10 year age gap isn't uncommon with an older man because so many women "date up". Can make it hard for 20's or early 30's dudes who aren't charismatic to properly settle down.

Dex-chan lover
Flip the genders and try saying that. Would you at least go on a date with an 18 year old girl who has been crushing on you since being a small child?

People would eat you alive in 2024
Here's the thing, if she's 18 he's not doing anything legally wrong. Sure, there'll be people who'll bring up the ethical debate but at the end of the day they're outsiders, the only opinions that matter are the two people in the damn relationship, and as long as there's no underlying foul play, let em do what they what.

Dex-chan lover
'I have to turn him down' can't turn him down, instead of turning him down she's gonna unload an entire magazine on him and reload just to repeat ô_ô.. Are we sure she is the one that's 17 Years older ? 😐
I mean she is literally useless when it comes to relationship, so nah, the dude is more mature than her in this, tho that's not exactly good either since the dude is also immature af

Dex-chan lover

People would eat you alive in 2024.
People in the West, sure. But I don't think Japan give a shit, considering we have a legit pedowoman manga that's doing good there

Users who are viewing this thread