I Can't Do That With My Former Student - Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Your first three points were good. The fourth seems to be some sort of snowflake virtue signaling that's not at all relevant to the discussion, so...yeah, go touch some grass. Assuming you can find some.

With regards to the manga...typical trope tripe in this chapter. I'm about 50-50 on whether ML is going to stumble on FL on a date (with appropriately awkward shenanigans), or if he's going to be there to catch her when it inevitably goes horribly wrong (please please don't be some sort of SA/DV). I'm leaning towards the latter, but it really depends on how long author wants to stretch this out :thonk:
4th just a pent up rage on idiotic twitter ect. People screaming and canceling every single f*** think which is heterosexual or white, I just can't anymore, so please put your stupid ass grass deeper in your asshole and shut up if you don't have to say anything beside that

Dex-chan lover
And what is the main thing that’s always the foundation of the JK in middle-aged guys?

It’s always a fucking secret, so so what’s your point buddy? Every teacher and student relationship is a secret. Every office worker in high school student relationship is a fucking secret.

I can think of a dozen that are kept a secret and maybe one where people are OK with it. But it’s almost a secret, so I don’t even know what you’re talking about.
The relationship are secret before students turn up 18, so what's your point here? The guy waited until he's 18 to not cause any trouble to teacher. It's secret mainly not because it's somehow immoral, but mostly because it's illegal

Dex-chan lover
Yeah that relationship was kinda crazy. Getsuyoubi no tawawa did get hate but it wasn't for that, it was because there was this poster of ai-chan in a supposedly "sexually suggestive" pose which isn't allowed because she's a highschooler even though she had a school uniform on and the manga starts with a guy bumping into her titties
What poster? I don't recall anything about this, though I may have forgotten somehow.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit that woman is starting to get really fucking annoying... I guess she's hot, at least? But she's become really insufferable.
MC better up his game, somehow, to make her finally fall.
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
NOOOO NOT THE LOVE TRIANGLE AND THE CLASSMATE LOOKS CUTE TOO

JUST LET MY BOY SMASH HIS CAKE IN PEACE DONT DRAG A POOR CUTE SOUL INTO THIS

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry but sensei needs to take a page from sensei lock-on and just secure your man. A other great read if you like cultured age gap stories, my favorite part is when the mom approves of sensei and apologizes for the inconvenience of the age gap because she knows her kid is heads over heels for her.

Dex-chan lover
Flip the genders and try saying that. Would you at least go on a date with an 18 year old girl who has been crushing on you since being a small child?

People would eat you alive in 2024.

Finally someone called it! Yes! Mental age gap is real.

Thanks as always Danke for the sl!

Dex-chan lover
Flip the genders and try saying that. Would you at least go on a date with an 18 year old girl who has been crushing on you since being a small child?

People would eat you alive in 2024.
Oh shut up with that "in 2024". DiCaprio is out there dating women who weren't even born to see his movies at his prime, and no one's brandishing the pitchforks. And 30-something men dating and marrying women 17 years their junior is very far from rare these days. Touch grass.

Dex-chan lover
4th just a pent up rage on idiotic twitter ect. People screaming and canceling every single f*** think which is heterosexual or white, I just can't anymore, so please put your stupid ass grass deeper in your asshole and shut up if you don't have to say anything beside that
Cleanup on aisle 4 please, an eastern Europe incel is having meltdown.

Dex-chan lover
That's just asking for a potential yandere. Or break his heart so much that he'll probably die of heartbreak (real thing apparently).

Dex-chan lover
Oh shut up with that "in 2024". DiCaprio is out there dating women who weren't even born to see his movies at his prime, and no one's brandishing the pitchforks. And 30-something men dating and marrying women 17 years their junior is very far from rare these days. Touch grass.
Ahh way to show your hand buddy.

If you think a grown man dating a grown woman is the same as a 17 year old, you need to get off Tik Tok you numpty. How about you touch grass and put down the phone buddy

Dex-chan lover
Ahh way to show your hand buddy.

If you think a grown man dating a grown woman is the same as a 17 year old, you need to get off Tik Tok you numpty. How about you touch grass and put down the phone buddy
He's 18. He intentionally waited to contact her until his 18th birthday.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah so when I read the title and synopsis I assumed this was like sensei lock on, where the MC was a full grown working adult and had discussed things with their parents who supported them. Just saying, I don't get comments going against the female lead for seeing this as something immoral or wrong... because it is. On top of being gross, the reason why relationships with such massive age gaps with minors is frowned upon is that no matter what you're taking advantage of them in some way. Brain development doesn't finish until closer to 25 and even late teenagers are a mess of emotions and completely lacking in experiences. This is someone whose been crushing on their teacher since childhood.

That said trying to get married is about the dumbest way to go about this. I don't even know how that's a dating app. Going on casual dates with others does make sense then. I'd say the 3 year wait also makes sense. He should date other woman in that time or be open to the idea, but it's not like he has to. The point is giving him time and space so that a childish crush isn't controlling his decision making so much. Like at least 3 years later it'd be harder to say it's just a crush from childhood.

Really just saying this because of all the comments (that I find super sus) chatizing the Female lead for trying to get the Male lead to move past her. That does make sense and is adult. Beyond what society thinks too. Even an 18 year old will just lack the experiences and development of older adults and it very much feels like taking advantage of them. There are a lot of reasons people would raise their eyebrows at "how did you two meet?" "Oh I was his teacher when he was a literal child." and honestly one very real one is this very situation. He's held onto this crush for so long and has had so little actual life experience and hasn't even considered any other women. It's questionable because even if he's a legal adult (also to note adult age in Japan was only relatively recently moved down to 18 (US as well actually) and it's still traditionally 20), it doesn't feel like a relationship that started on equal footing. It feels like the boy was imprinted on as a child, held onto the obsession through development, and as soon as he turned 18 acted on it first thing.

Fictionally it's just a story and entertaining drama. I'm only really calling it out because some of the comments felt a little too serious. Like there's one Manga I like where a subplot is a teacher teasing a student who obviously likes her and they get married and start dating once he's an adult. Cute in Manga, but irl that's called grooming.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread