I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

I see that there was no explanation over the lil sis circunstances. Can someone spoil the FMC will help her out or something?

Still not on the wistrash ship. A few good deeds does not make up for ten years of maltreatment and neglect, sorry dee and aqua. Thank you for the chapter ❤️🥲

Alright, at least the Duke has some kind of conscious, I was gonna be big mad if he was dumb enough to drag Neveah's reputation through the mud just to keep her. Doesn't even come close to making up for the years mistreatment, but at least he has some morals.

Thanks again for your hard work in bringing us these chapters. 😊😊

At least the duke didn’t go through the plan

The sister is quite selfish but she’s a child so yeah
Feels like she will be with the red knight? Hopefully not cause the age gap...

u expect us to switch lanes because wistrash finally did the bare minimum that any human with decency would do? :D

I still dislike Wishtash, but to be honest I didn't dislike him for what he did to begin with, I disliked that we spent so many panels on his feelings rather than actual Neveah/Rubiel's backstories.

On a different note, I think I have old videogames with better graphics than that mountain range lol.

Thank you for the translations, and thanks to the commentors posting explanations.

Dex-chan lover
Fucking hypocrite! Her happiness!? Since when!? When you realised you squandered away the only person who wasn't after your wealth or power, but only wanted to be acknowledged as a human being and wife?! Go fuck your self will ya.

Group Leader
NO??? He’s still trash tbh.

Like doing one right thing doesn’t make you a good guy??? I’m not gonna pat a guy in the back for NOT talking trash about his ex, it should be the minimum, decent thing to do.

Once a trash always a trash.

Still trash..not sorry for him at all. I'm on the fence with Joaquim too but, the Duke (and every person in her life up to this point) had absolutely no freaking reason to ignore and/or treat her horribly for a whole damn decade. No matter how he's making up for it now, it doesn't erase the torment Niveah had endured for most of her life. Also I'm wary of Rubiel's words saying that she only has Niveah in her life. It's kind of manipulative to say that, kinda spoiled considering how good her life is compared to how Niveah was brought up.

Dex-chan lover
I am sad for the little girl, she just got a sister and is already about to lose her.

ps: ex-fiancee he is still trash.

Yeah but he was her literal fiance and housemate and he made it comfortable for a complete stranger to harass her in her own home. Eustace came up with this plan because everything that's happened so far indicated Wistash would want to humiliate Niveiah. Because he's humiliated Niveiah in that past and allowed Eustace to do it too

@shiroykumo how old is rubiel again? I thought I read that she was like 15? But she looks and acts like she’s 10 😅. I may be wrong on the age though. I thought I also saw the red knight is already engaged or married or something too. Could be confusing my stories though haha.

Users who are viewing this thread