I Don't Love You Anymore

Bruhh I feel so frustrated and upset for her situation. That being said, Im gonna follow her journey. She deserves better🤧

Hahahahaha(evil laughed)
bitch fuck off!! she's marrying an emperor you're only a duke hahahahaahaha

Are you confused as to who the Male Lead is because it's not the black-haired one? Hey, maybe this time the KR novel ML's a silver-haired simp.

valer you are like the piece of dog shit i stepped in which made me cry because i dirtied my new boots

A FL that didn't have to die/reincarnate/time travel/transmigrate but STILL left her shitty situation and retained her sense of self?? I'm rooting for her SO HARD right now. Everyone else can starve in a pit. Bonus points for non shitty ML. 10/10

Oh this very interesting. Revenge after being neglected for so many years but im little bit nervous but i think I remember tragedy tag on this earlier

It's good that she left the ex but I'll feel that it will be a slap in the face more to the ex if she married someone of lower stature than him XD just to give a vibe that says, 'meh your status means nothing to me'. but seems like the new ML is super decent (personality-wise) so im not complaining :D

At least this one doesn't need a time-travel to the past (or dead) before she made a decision to turn table of her life.

I don't know if it was just me but chapter 6 was completely jumbled and Idk what was going on.

ML seems like a sweet guy, I'm happy she found him and left that shitty fiancée
also I like her elegance and calm mannerism, adding to my list of favorite FLs

I love how she doesn't find fault in her sister despite the bad things she suffered from the family

Now that I think about it, the ex fiancé is like Arthur from the duches's 50 tea recipes, he rejected the old Chloe back when she did confess her feelings only to turn her into a laughing stock in high society but then suddenly got interested in her way.........after she got married and doesn't live him anymore. Well even worse when Arthur's now ex girlfriend broke up with him for the same reason FL annul the engagement

I really like how she cares for her sister and isnt trying to hurt her, and that the child acts like a child.

Users who are viewing this thread