I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming. - Ch. 44 - Unexpected Incidents and Land Mines

@dddictionary I think he is, but he is so insecure that he always thinks that it was all meaningless and he couldn't help anyone with the streams. It would be one reason for him to stop streaming as well

he he!!! actually he was the consultation streamer that helped her??!?!? wow!!! xDD!!!

can't wait for the "twist"!!!!

So this is my theory of him he was a good streamer that inspired many people but theres one person who hated his streams (since its common anyways) and told him that it was meaningless and cause opposite effect which cause him to stop (its also common when some people told us that what we do is stupid and meaningless) and he regretted it

Dex-chan lover
@vleber I doubt he didn't get positive feedback, but I imagine he had some advice backfire horribly on a viewer and it colored the whole experience ugly. That or he got slammed with trolls. We haven't really encountered that aspect of streaming yet.

@vleber I thought so too from the start, but I think that he or she would remember if that happened. And about why he stopped, from what I remember in a flashback him getting a text about something and him shocked afterwards, so it could be that he gave wrong advice to someone and felt so guilty that he quit.

Dex-chan lover
Ah i knew it. I bet everyone in the household also watch Yuu back then.

Dex-chan lover
You know what actually annoys me a lot about this? It's the fact that the author/artist hides his unattractive face so much by purposely just not drawing it. Literally everyone thinks that his face looks scary. That includes all of the dorm residents, and it's briefly shown here in this chapter. It's also a major plot point about the character and his personality.

But the author/artist specifically does not show that to the readers most of the time to try to get the reader to not think about it.

When will we find out that Yuu is the reason they stream in the first place? It's been 44 chapters now, can we get a reveal about his old streaming gig?

Dex-chan lover
Seems like a lot of the household did watch Yuu back then, he even helped her. So my question is why did he stop? Was there more hate then good comments?

Users who are viewing this thread