I Gave Birth to the Villain's Child - Ch. 20

Okay will someone explain to me why she won't tell him he's the father? I totally forgot if any explanation was given in the early chapters and wanna know.

Him getting jealous of himself and the feelings that she has for him that she's keeping hidden hopefully just for now reminds me of full marks hidden marriage lol (at least the novel version, don't know if it was changed up in the adaption)

And niti :c figured someone would get sick as soon as it was mentioned, but why did it have to be him :c At least this doesn't seem like the kind of series to be like "it's fine, we can make another"...

Something has me confused since Nitiense is Baster's son, Nitiense will eventually be cursed too. I wonder how old you have to be to actually receive it lol

noo ny poor baby boy... he's so cute holding that bunny but it makes me sad that he's suffering

niti my baby get better soon :(
can't believe i have to suffer watching him like this

@omegaxis1 I think she thinks that he's also keeping quiet about it, thinking that he chose to marry her because he figured out who she was. I'd have to re-read but it's what makes the most sense. I hope it comes out soon.

Niti is precious and must be protected at all costs.

Users who are viewing this thread