I Just Want to Walk on the Flower Road (Promo) - Ch. 0 - Promo

So much characters ! XD
The novel "Emily hunts Monsters" seems promising...

Aggregator gang
That's a lot of characters...also are they both princes?

Thank you for the translation!

Supporter
To be honest this one does a bad job as a promo. Unnecessary details and not enough to grab (my) attention. Like honestly what's the point of introducing all the professors in a promo?

this was so confusing to read,, and the progression(?) i didnt even get much info on mc and it was so rushed🧍‍♂️

Obviously the "scheming prince with the cold heart" is going to win. He's the highest ranking male and he's also cold and devious.

I have to admit, the way the MC's family was introduced was hilariously comical. I'm used to reading stories with characters that have terrible families but the way they were portrayed here and with the lines they delivered... they truly were cartoonish LOL. And wow, huge info dump on all those characters. Not a very good start for a promo since it'll only overload the reader with too many people to remember.

As a note, the third professor who was meant to be introduced had their square text box completely blank.

Is it just me or does Ethan (the knight with the silver hair and blue eyes) look more prince-like than the actual prince? Seriously, that royal blue cape and white suit with gold embellishments make him so much more eye-catching.

She’s not so iron blooded if she lets this leech leeches off her all the goddamn time 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Fed-Kun's army
I was expecting her to have a strong character but she is a pushover...This doesn't work well as a promo. One of the potential MLs didn't even utter a single word and the other (prince) looks like the typical rich guy/ceo/royalty who is shallow AF.

I guess this is just a promo for the novel right?
Maybe this doesn't entails on what really the fl's personality be?
I do have to agree that this promo is too lacking to get hooked on quickly.

and yeah, I did thought that the Prince's knight looks more of a prince than the prince himself lmao

if this got a manhwa I hope the first chapter will make the feeling much better than this

thanks for sharing!

Users who are viewing this thread