I Log in Alone

Annoying explanation for chapters on end. Nonstop. No breaks on this annoying explanations and text walls.

Group Leader
bruh, "Jung Si-woo"... really? xD wonder where I've heard a really similar name before, hmm :D

There was once a competent korean fantasy shonen with video game mechanics called "Solo Leveling" whose MC was named "Sung Jing Woo".

Now there is another called "Solo Login" starring Jung Si woo in the same genre...

The year is 2030 every week there is new Solo series, Solo jogging, Solo cooking, Solo breathing...The main character's names: Sung ting wong, Wee Too Lo, Bang Ding Ow...
each iteration the art fidelity lowers, the story devolves, it's not even in color anymore until the last title combination is created "Solo pooping"
It's jut a stick figure taking a shit... it sells like hot cakes... the president starts to promote it and it becomes mandatory reading throughout all levels of education, it inspires 10 school shootings and is mentioned in their manifestos... book burnings take place across the world, smog covers the globe, the sudden temperature drop due to lack of sunlight causes cold blooded animals to die and ecosystems collapse, a disease emerges and it wipes out the remaining mammals. The end.

Double-page supporter
There are only like 5 Korean names, I'm sure it was inadvertent.

This is actually a decent read, looking forward to more chapters. Exposition is delivered a bit heavy handedly at time and could be better paced by being brought up when relevant, but overall it doesn't detract too much from the reading experience.

it's okay i guess ...

but what's next ? solo raid-clearing ? solo GvG ? heck Solo is the name of my crush's city of birth ...

Users who are viewing this thread