I Reincarnated as a White Pig Noble's Daughter from a Shoujo Manga - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

@legendaryswordsman it's not that illogical, there are weights each person is more naturally suited to, that your body will return to easily. it is a bit exaggerated but some people can put on a lot of weight in just a few days of lax standards- it's a rough way to live imo.

@Comic but after a couple sweets balooning that a little on the extreme and illogical side
well these isekai that deal with weight stuff don't have much rationality in them anyway.

Fed-Kun's army
People can balloon with one day missed- it depends on the body but I definitely understand the feeling that this story exaggerates where it's not needed. We can see that our girl tries hard every day so giving her some long-lasting payoff would be nice to see at least not have it crashing within a day's relaxation.

ALSO I don't get the transformation scene. To me, she looks exactly like how she usually does. I didn't see a change. I guess to me Britney has always been pretty.

... why do you keep talking about the average weight of Japanese girls when the comic is clearly set in a European context?

Dex-chan lover
@Lucrecia She's short, so 40kg should be about right. It has got nothing to do with Japan or Europe. It's not like all Europeans would be tall and all Japanese short, it's just the difference of the average person. A short person needs to weigh less than a tall one for the normal BMI. If she's not sickly, then it ought to be okay.

@Kaarme
I'm not saying that all European girls are taller or different from Japanese girls.
It simply makes me strange that everyone uses as an example the indicative weight tables for Japanese girls, when it would be more logical to look at the European ones, because the manga is set in a sort of European renaissance
(by the way her height is perfectly normal, at the time also we Europeans were rather dwarf because of the food; in case it's all the boys around her that are too tall... )

More than anything else what bothers me is that in two years, among other things the years you've been growing up practically like bamboo, she hasn't increased a single centimeter?

Dex-chan lover
140cm (or possibly less) seems likely; she's kinda short in pretty much any overall shot she's standing up in, and doesn't reach either Richard's or her brother's shoulders.

That would put her BMI in the ~20 range, which is perfectly healthy.

18 is way too little, 25+ is a bit too much, 30+ is too goddamn much. She's doin' okay. BTW, her earlier weight of 60kg would have placed her BMI at around 30.

Note folks that BMI isn't necessarily good at measuring healthy weight. It's known to be inaccurate as fook and frequently claim that anorexic weights are "healthy/athletic" when they are not. There are better methods used. Many! Do the research! <3

Dex-chan lover
@TheDragonLord
A far larger proportion of incorrect BMIs are false negatives (normal BMI, overweight/obese composition) than false positives (obese/overweight BMI, normal composition):
People with an obese bmi and an athletic build are nearly a rounding error as a percentage of the population.
Edit: Changing image file to a URL, it came out way too large on the page -> http://i.imgur.com/vqoyBGj.png

Sub-18 BMI is a scary place, but that's just BMI. If you wanna get specific, from a fat % point of view, under 6% is the scary place where organs can fail. 10-12% is fine, though. Most people are 25+%.

Group Leader
This chapter was really confusing. At the beginning she looked thin, in the middle fat and at the end thin again. WTF is going on there and her overall look is way to young, she is 14 and still looks like a 9 year old.

Users who are viewing this thread