I Shall Master This Family - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

i really wouldn’t mind it if this manhwa stayed as family-centered and for it to be slow paced. firentia’s so damn cute 🥺

also, now i want a sequel out of firentia’s grandparents’ story. i literally cried this time because of them 😭 they’re so beautiful i love this story sm

Hoping she doesn't get too vindictive and sticks to just outshining him. Either he gets his shit together and becomes a decent person (though still not head of the family), or he ends up sidelined in the family like she was.

I lost it when she mentioned that Grandpa would always be able to picture her even if he lost his eyesight 😭😭😭

@misto713 you need to calm down. whether they're kids or not, that child needs to be put in his place regardless because that's how he grew up to be a stupid little dik. And you act like feeling just go away, they abused her and told her to die in her previous life. you expect her to just forget it all. It's not like she's being mean to them, she interacts with them when they interact with her first.

@misto713 true she’s an adult, but she didn’t actually harm anyone?

She’s calculating, but it’s all going towards the family’s + her/her father’s good. Not really calculating someone’s demise/ruin at this point. I find her quite refreshing since she’s not really thinking of revenge as much as she’s establishing/improving her position in the family. She does mention taking away everything from that snobby kid but by everything she means she’ll be the one to take the family head position, not him.

Dex-chan lover
Being calculating and manipulative aside she's still doing it to save the house as a whole and doing it out of love for her family (mainly grandpa and her dad).
She knows nothing can be changed without heavy handed methods because her uncle + cousin being the heir is already a result set in stone in her previous timeline.

Gosh maybe im just too emotional today but i started crying at the part where grandpa saw grandma's sculpture and when she talked about much he loved her 😭

Aggregator gang
Yessss! None of this "everything's set in stone so I must prepare to escape once shit inevitably hits the fan because there is nothing I can do". Change the future by slapping it every corner of the way!

firentia is so adorable omg and when i was reading about the grandma and grandpa i started tearing up omg

Users who are viewing this thread