I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Frick this bicch damn I really hate her. Afte rejecting him, she said she loves him just because of intuition? HOW INCONSIDERATE BICCH.

Dex-chan lover
Bullshit!!!

Also, don't fucking tell her about the kid! You know she's gonna be a bitch about it. Probably will even try to get you arrested or fired the moment you refuse her.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, I haven't been irked by a character's personality like this in a loooooong time. Like it's one thing to think negatively, but if that's the case then say so honestly when you're coming clean. Don't compare people's emotions to cooking meat. She sounds like a huge pain in the butt to deal with and super high maintenance to boot. Nope. Ugh, I'm just hella turned off by her now.

Group Leader
Inb4 that Thot know about Sayu and start freaking out for absolutely 0 reason.

@Asvi

My theory is like this. She rejected him cause he was "unwanted", She's a plot device after all. Again her cooking meat metaphor(analogy whatever..), MC was untidy and he just worked, he even stated his apartment was a place to just eat and sleep, thus "uncooked", not ready. Now he's got his stuff ironed, Shaves etc etc cause of Sayu. Now he's "well done", Gotou thought he had another woman and got jealous cause he confessed to her first and she rejected him when he was "under cooked". She's a man eater, A plot device that will only lead to trouble.

Next release, I dunno about this entire related thing. But it wont be a friendly encounter.

Group Leader
Incoming cat fight. I welcome that.

Giving troublesome women in your life ammo to call the cops on you, I don't welcome that. You damn fked up, man.

Group Leader
The boss should've just disappeared after she rejected him to be honest, there was no need for her in the story after the main character had his heart broken.

It could've gone like this:
MC has heart broken by boss -> Sayu is introduced -> Sayu helps MC recuperate -> Kouhai comes in to stop MC from falling in love with a minor (unhealthy behavior) -> MC falls in love with Kouhai and both become Sayu's guardians/waits for Sayu to become legal, dates her, and eventually has a happy end with marriage

There's a lot of different ways this story could've gone without the boss being there, since the introduction of the Kouhai brought endless possibilities.

I like wish-fulfillment stories because I know they're not real, but the boss brings this story too close to home.

If the author is trying to go for a more "real" approach in the story, it's working and many of us don't like it. Kouhai could've taken her spot just as easily, and she has been trying to. Sadly, the author wants drama and this is what the boss is all about, drama. I'm still going to keep reading because this is also my type of dumpster fire.

If you ping me, I won't be responding since this is just my take on this story, thank you for reading.

Dex-chan lover
As soon as he learned she lied about having a boyfriend for such a fucking stupid reason he should have said goodbye and left

Users who are viewing this thread