I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Sayu who ran away, then let herself get sexually assaulted just to have a place to live; it's so fucking obvious what's gonna happen if he kicks her out, just because the normal way of life is to be heartless

I can't see any possibility of this guy not getting together with Sayu at this point.

I like the Kouhai best more and more though. But the cute girl who buds in (for the sake of moving the plot along) never... NEVER wins... this sucks.
My ship sunk before it even set sail.

Group Leader
Adopt Sayu and don't marry any of them. lol Such nosy bitches.

My guy really shouldn't get shaken up by what his kouhai says. He hasn't done anything truly wrong. He's just in a super weird situation trying to be a good Samaritan. I want Sayu to win, used goods or not. I don't see him as Captain Save-A-Hoe, just a dude trying to do something right and just so happens to have caught feelings.

in the end, he's another generic romance MC who's being too nice with the girl he met in the first chapter. It'll be fun to see what he gonna do about Sayu and his relationship with those two

Kouhai-chan and Gotou are completely correct in asserting that while both of them might not have any romantic interest towards each other as of the moment, it might happen eventually. Heck both of them have already shown signs of this themselves.

Sayu's situation is pretty complex since she herself won't talk about it. Furthermore the longer she stays with Yoshida, the harder it is to part with him. Also to be honest any romantic route with Sayu is just overall a pretty bad idea in this case.

MC needs to think about his next moves since any romantic feelings that both him (potentially) and what Sayu feels must be completely wiped if they want to keep living together.

Dex-chan lover
Well we knew from the beginning that Yoshida would end up with Sayu, and this chapter was here to show that he is starting to fall in love with her, even if he isn't conscious of that yet and he'll probably be in denial until the last volume.

@sighoon
but you see they aren't aware of his feelings 100% she's simply guessing. platonic and paternal relationships exist if her first response is kick her out that just means that in the back of your mind you don't trust him and that in the end his own convictions mean nothing. His reaction to what she believed is normal is simply a way to move the plot. take that out and all you have is a women who doesn't trust him.
In Gotou case she's playing games
Mishma's substituting her own judgments for what he should be doing
Sayu's high off of meeting a guy who treats her decently well
and Yoshida is a guy who is easily moldable

Dex-chan lover
@Creutzfeldt too nice? dude, shes a KID. Kicking her to the streets would be sentencing her to wrong herself again.
What kind of absolute heartless asshole does that? I mean, im not going to help every single person on the street i meet, that would be impossible, but after letting her in, you have taken a responsibility for her, kicking her out knowing her past, and what is going to happen to her on the streets is not only heartless, but borderline criminal.

And kohai really should mind her own damn business. So she´s fine abandoning a kid on the streets because she wants to get it on with her boyfriend? Thats the mark of an asshole, no more, no less. She may be excused to a certain degree because she doesnt know sayu´s past, but that still doesnt make her attitude any less cruel, selfish, and egotistical. The only thing she cares about is if she can fuck MC or not, and doesnt give a damn who she has to stomp in the process to do it.

>thot starts bitching
>Monologue Of The Butthurt Loser begins
>lol soz see ya XD
Jesus christ.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh this Kouhai is just mad that she wasn’t picked. Pushing her own ideals onto someone else who SAVED Sayu. Saying crap like “you’re supposed to throw her out and not be a good person!” Fuck off with that. That’s why you weren’t picked. That girl is way to selfish and jealous. She needs to step off

Double-page supporter
well thats quite a predicament he is in. i can personally understand kinda what he is going through and it really is tough. hopefully he can make the right choices.

Can they just mind their own business ?
I would understand if it was his parents or relatives, but a coworker ?

Definitely rooting for Sayu now.

@Rhin He's taking her with him when they first met, that's too nice in my opinion, i think the normal thing to do when you saw a girl in her runaway is either ignore her or take her to police or something. I didn't say that he should kick her, that's why i said it'll be fun to see what he's gonna do about Sayu. Well, i think he wouldn't kick her now that he starting to develop romance feeling towards Sayu

Fed-Kun's army
This guy fucking sucks. How old are you dude? Fuck.. this guy is an adult with the mind of a middle schooler

I mean is it really ROMANTIC love? That's the whole premise and foreshadowing, so of course. There are other types of love and affection. Could love Sayu like an actually father or big brother figure. Shame.

But is it really love as couple love that he’s feeling, and not some other form of love, like a sororal or parental love?

The fact that he can’t see his life without her could also mean he thinks of her as family, and that even if one she fly with her own wings, he won’t let her disappear of his life and they’ll stay close
I couldn’t see what my life would be without my sister either, doesn’t mean I plan to bang her

Lol, the author was really trying to make this all serious and stuff when based on the MC's character/morals we all know he'll never kick Sayu out just to go back to becoming a vagabond that fucks for shelter and he'll also never touch her while she's still JK age.

they're trying to make mc look like he want to eat his cake and have it by being a nice guy to Sayu but in his situation being the nice guy wont leave him a loser. only difference is that based on his decisions he'll either have a 18yr old or 30yr old girlfriend at the end of the story.

With this ch kouhai went down in polls for me all she did is self sabotage herself making it look like he should chase sayu out

Also dont want him ending up with sayu

Users who are viewing this thread