I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

It's actually hillarious how the virgins in comment section talking about slut and used goods, when the only female human they ever talked to is probably their mother

Ships : Yoshida x Mishima best choice and for real it's the only choice here....lol
Creepy guy x Sayu best end for both they just bad in some many ways....
Gotou it's just a bitch playing around so fck it

tsk tsk, I really dont know how to feel tbh. Like for me I would definitely be selfish. God this manga really put some things in perspective doesn't it. We call ourselves nice guys but in the end we're just scums of the earth. We want girls to be "pure" when we love them but we don't hold the same standard for ourself. Maybe I really should just become a monk and open a foster house for runaways.

Fed-Kun's army
Jebus, so moral of the story is, the Mc is decent, while all other charackters except his wingman and Mishima are utter cunts.

Dex-chan lover
Why the heck did the gyaru emphasize how cute Sayu is, anyone would know it'd just make the creep more curious about her. Gah.

Who cares if they slept with other people, as long as they love you and you love them, the fact that they had some past relationship(s) with other men shouldn’t alter your feelings, that’s kinda just selfish.

Dex-chan lover
this is the kinds of guy that made other people a villain
fuck this guy

At first the girl said that she did lewd stuff with others, and didn't specially said that she lost her V but most of us thought that way.
Then she herself said that she is still a V
Now it seems she isn't a V after all.
Wtf?
Also I hate this guy.

@Shirokamisama if you're talking about Sayu, she was pretty clear from the start that she accepted to have sex with the guys she lived with because that was the only reason they let her stay.
The only time (up to this chapter) that she said otherwise was in a joke page made by the translators, not in the actual plot.

Edit: Also, gyaru girl really is dumb. Guy just admitted he doesn't care about going out with several girls, even took a runaway home.. and you just tell him "btw, there's a new girl, she's super cute, don't touch her kay?" .... Sure he'll listen, girl, sure he will.

@Raikuha
Oh I cee.
Welp, thanks for clearing it up for meh...

And yeah, nice one gyar grill... Tho if she didn't mention her, he would have found out in another way, and then he wouldn't even get a warning, so you know... I think this way was a tiny bit better, even if it doesn't help in the end...

The author is continuously irritating us by making everyone here an idiot and it is getting to my nerves

Dex-chan lover
The author can't think of how to create drama naturally so they resort to either making characters become stupid or just adding a new character out of the blue to stir up drama. It's sad how this manga started out as something a bit unique but has now devolved into this.

Users who are viewing this thread