I Stack Experience Through Reading Books

Well, I like this kind of plot, but I like the art so much more, so much detail for the background and unique character style, especially their hair. And what's more it's style kinda reminded me to another manhwa called Leviathan which is I love it the most.

welp let me tell you about my impression of this manhwa.
1. The art is great
2. The mc is naive
3. The mc dont have a special goal
4. MC's environment changed too fast
If the plot is better maybe this manhwa can become the second solo leveling ( maybe )

@ComicPlus Stop asking people to comment if they want you to stop. Instead ask people to comment and let you know how they felt about the translation.
The translation is good and it'll get even better with time.
And yes, let your 13yr old sissy do the typesetting.
Thank you for translating for us. Keep up the good work.

@ComicPlus Thanks you for translation, thé translation is good and it can only improve with time. I was Aldo tired if waiting for SecretScans to translate, they're still not caught up with some comics, but still picking up new ones... I don't understand. Anyways, thanks a lot for your translation and thanks a lot to SecretScans for translating the previous chapters

I dont care about the quality as long as it has faster release! I can even read mtls as long as its understandable, thats fine with me! Thank you!

I like this manhwa. It's not very stressful and not too unbelievable. The pace is nice, too. My only pet peeve is the downright criminal cliffhangers. "Hey! This is bad" "Why?" "Because--!!" End of chapter suckasss. Like, how dare you, author. Other than that, it's very enjoyable.

I kinda liked it at first, but man, it's become pure cringe. Characters just don't act like people.

Users who are viewing this thread