I Swear I Won't Bother You Again! - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

she better not end up with the prince she deserves better like she's not his toy he cant just suddenly like her when all he did was hate her while she was earnestly going after him previously it just feels like he took her previous affection towards him for granted and suddenly wants that back

Meo

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand the hatred for the Prince? I mean...are we forgetting that before she had a sudden change of heart after her "reincarnation", she was plotting to be with him only for his status. If people can forgive her for attempted murder, they can surely forgive the Prince for the mistake at the tea party (he even reflected on it).

But the FATHER is a complete A-hole. Doesn't give her a word of praise, doesn't give her any credit and yet is more than willing to place all the blame on her. I mean, her previous twisted personality is due to her starving for attention/affection.

Can someone tell me if something bad happen to the father. I relly want to know.

Thank you for the translation!!

~

Im really ticking on the father.
Hey, hey, Maryjun!
CAN YOU LOOK AT HOW THE FATHER IS TREATING VIOLETTE?
DON’T YOU HAVE ANY SAY ON IT??

Agh I don’t know, i’m really hating at how the father treats Violette.

ON GOD MEN ARE TRULY GOBLINS FUCK THE DAD FUCK THE PRINCE SCREW EM ALL EXCEPT YULAN THE BEST BOY EVER !!! MARYJUN IS ALSO A DUMMY FOR NOT SPEAKING YP FOR HER SISTER AAAAGGHHHH IF SHE CAN SPEAK AGAINST THOSE OTHER NOBLES SHE SURE AS HELL CAN SPEAK UP FOR VIOLETTE

Aaaaargh, everybody jumping to bad conclusions about her!
I feel like a masochist reading this. But I can't help it, I want to see her become happy and loved. I want to see justice!
*fired up

Group Leader
cant like maryjun if she stays quite seeing her father's behavior towards her sister :/ duh pls maryjun, not an effin tea, she needs someone that will support her against that shitty father, and who else can do it effectively aside from ye -.-'

Fed-Kun's army
yea because you are unworthy jacka$$
@POCKY8 AMEN!!!
@monkry i kind of despise her. That father is abusive to violette but maryjun just gives her sister lip service about wanting to be close. you really want to be close stand up to that bastard father

I don't hate the prince, but YULAN IS BEST BOI AND SHE DESERVES BETTER THAN THE PRINCE FOR SURE, THE ONE WHO LIKED HER FROM THE START AND IS BEST BOI!!! O3O

Fed-Kun's army
AAAAARGH I hate the father that can't stop the favoritism... I hope Violette ends with that friend that DOESN'T JUMPS INTO CONCLUSIONS

also, didn't understand that memory, honestly...

It seems that the prince has returned as well... Or are those memories of other, similar, moments?

Wow, the missing details in the opening narration really changes how Violet's father is percieved. I mean in the WN it was pretty clear that her mom was batshit insane from the get-go -
she very much forced him to marry her; afterwards she would get extremely jealous and throw tantrums if he so much as breathed the same air as another woman(and that was pretty extreme - he couldn't even visit his mother without it turning into a shouting match) and basically tried with all her might to sever any contact he had with anyone other than her. It's even explicitly said that he sincerely tried making his marriage work, but after several years of being treated like this, he couldn't take it anymore. And that's not him defending himself in the story, that's the opening narration of the first chapter! No wonder he ran as far away as possible.
I mean, he has every reason to believe that, being raised by this raving lunatic, his elder daughter would behave in a similar way. Heck, in the original timeline, she did. So his predisposition towards Violet is not entirely baseless, just off the mark in this particular instance.
That flashback in the middle of the sisters' meeting? That's Violet's mom dressing her up in men's clothes and insisting she's the "master of the house" Yeah, she was a psycho.

Dex-chan lover
Papa's a piece of shit. Maryjun is friendly, but painfully dense. And the prince...is still kind of an egoist.

So basically, nothing has changed besides more suffering for Violet.

Users who are viewing this thread