I Swear I Won't Bother You Again!

Yulan better be ML!!!! If she ends up with the prince, this becomes trash instantly. šŸ˜‘

don't we all just love misunderstandings šŸ˜”āœ‹šŸ¼ i just hope the author/artist handles the solutions for it properly

millenialboomer how is yulan a loser?!?!? whaat?? prince has no personality and the fl has NO chemistry with him. and y would she work for his love??? she alr tried that in her past life and she died lmfaoooo

Yulian better be ML, i dont care if the past was different ir whether or not prince did something awful before. Bottom line Vio-chan does not care about him now let her go blondie

On that note, if princey and maryjun dont end up together, thats perfectly fine

I hope new girl ends up with princey not yu-chan
(i have a bad feeling she could turn out interested in our baby boy)

Aggregator gang
I am not sure about this because the only one in the wrong is the father to be honest.
The sister was just kind to her sister and tbh she just existed and live her life while FL hated her, this is the fathers fault because she got a new mistress.
The prince was just really defending her sister because FL tried to kill her own sister and was been bullying her, nothing wrong with that. Also they were never encage or something for him to be in the wrong.
The prince also never reciprocated the feeling FL so she should have stopped or go with Yulan because he obviously had feeling for FL.

The only one truly trashy is the father. I can see the reason behind everyone else actions.
This is mostly a ?redemption? act for FL so that she doesn't bully her sister
I like the manga don't get me wrong but I don't see the reason behind for the hate towards the prince

the prince is kinda bad i don't like him ;;;
the fact that he only took an interest to FL's sister JUST to be a bitch to her is kinda annoying. the only reason why he was interested in Maryjun was technically to frame Violette at Maryjun's own debut, continuously pushing her to becoming a "villainess," when all she wanted was to get out of her shit father's gaze. he's trash imo lol

@Gabe202 tbh people can't help it, seeing the story from FL's POV makes it so that we know her struggles and undoubtedly emphasize with her. Now seeing the Prince be an absolute bitch to her is enraging, but people seem to forget that she was the typical "groupie" so for the Prince she was annoying af. Now that he takes interest in her, people get mad at the fact that he never truly understands her unlike Yulan. So yeah Prince is basically a "fallguy", but we all know that the real douche canoe here is the "Father".

@reylee nah "Sister" is kinda a dick too tbh. She knows the situation that her family is in, you don't just over enthusiastically try to have a relationship with your hated half-sister, you ease in too it.

i really hope that yulan will finish with Vio because the prince is a piece of shit (ā•Æā€µā–”ā€²)ā•Æļøµā”»ā”ā”»

Group Leader
Can you guys give me some spoilers?
Like the MC's relationship with her father Will change later? And other spoilers too im just curious about what happens later.

I know a lot of people here donā€™t like Maryjun very much for various reasons. I donā€™t really care for her either, but... Iā€™m kind of looking forward to seeing how her character develops. I mean... thereā€™s a really good opportunity here... for revenge!

I mean, what better revenge could there be against the trash father than for Maryjun to finally realize whatā€™s going on and call him out on all his BS? If Vio or anyone else stood up to him? If Yulan defended her against her father? The father would just double down and keep insisting that Vioā€™s (somehow) in the wrong. Thereā€™s no changing his deluded mind. If Maryjun does it, though? That could break him. That would actually hurt him on a deeper level than any physical maiming could.

If that really happened, then Maryjunā€™s annoying obliviousness would be worth it. Iā€™m willing to tolerate her and give her the benefit of the doubt for now... and anticipate that one glorious moment when she turns on her father for the first time.

Thank you so much for picking this up! I love this series so much, I really hope Violette ends up with Yulan.

Dex-chan lover
Really hope someone continues this. Someone picked up and did 21 and 22, but havent seen anything since.

Dex-chan lover
Would love to see this continued. Hoping Maryjun realizes her father's attitude to Vio and makes a stand. Really want FMC to end up with Yulan.

Users who are viewing this thread