I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

i'd like to bitch slap the father. like broooo it's not her fault for her mom's death. you can't direct your resentment toward a baby that your wife sacrificed her life to give birth to. it's just a waste of life knowing that your wife gave birth to her just for you to treat her like this. i'm disgusted by this family and hope they burn in the depths of hell while being stabbed through every organ repeatedly for eternity. and also, shouldn't people who gave birth in the medieval era known that death during childbirth is possible? should've accepted this fact as a possible risk.

i'm shocked by how hard aps staff work. i wish you guys good health and good fortune...?

ISTG I WANNA RIP HER FAMILY IN SHREDS. The second son is stupid af, it’s as if he thinks of her as a goddamn dog. Oh after years of barely talking to her and only giving her attention to feel pleased by her reaction, ur surprised that she doesn’t care anymore?! And the fact that they all treated her like nothing simply cuz she was born. And she was a child when they did all this stuff to her. Disgusting. Tysm for translating , I’m so so grateful !

Hating a child for no fault of hers is something that happens throughout the world. Nothing new.

I got a feeling the whole season season 1 will be translated today😥 thanks in advance 😅

oooooooooooffff this needs to be delicious to see. someone needs to bleed or dismember just to appease me

OFF WITH THE DUKE'S REPUTATION

Thank you very much for bulk translations! 😘👌

Okay I’m sorry, but this beech ass family really thought that after 15years of neglect her love was still going to be unconditional??! Get over yourselves dweebz, Charlize is so over you. Also, to the delusional brother, please stop you’re making me sick with you’re planned out scenarios. And to the ass hat of the father, you can’t keep hating your daughter but still want her next to you to love you. It doesn’t work that way. Feelings my ass, now you feel guilt and regret??!

"After all those years of actively shitting on her 24/7, she stopped caring about us?"

The audacity

Idk what these damn stupid ass fathers are thinking cuz every women are in a state between life and death during the process of giving birth. It's. Nothing. New. He should be loving Charlize who his wife worked hard to bring to the world. But instead, he is completely disregarding his wife's hard struggle to give birth to Charlize by abandoning her and admonishing her existence for something He himself and his wife CHOSE. THEY decided to have her, not the other way around. Like damn. Use that friggin brain of yours fr.

maybe if you had treated her better since the beginning it wouldn't turn out like, now suck it u shitheads<3

AAHHH YESS GO APESH*T LIZ AND BEAT HIS MESIRABLE ASS, THINK OF YOUR FATHER WHILE DOING SO THEY LOOK A LIKE AHAHAHAHH

Ngl... I think fam just needs a psychiatrist. Clearly dad is brain dead from the wife dying, was not in the right mental capacity to raise their sons, look what he made of them, afraid to even mention their sister, no wonder they avoided her. Dad still putting up mourning flowers is also a sign. wew. Although the bros are probably independent thinking adults now, can't really blame them for being as brain dead as their dad. The whole family has some form of trauma, and are not thinking as per what is normal.

Oh well..

omg does the second brother have a terrible savior complex where he thinks sparing her ONE glance is praiseworthy? like yeah I her dad and the oldest brother don't even notice her but one glances changes nothing lolz

Users who are viewing this thread