I Was Dismissed from the Hero’s Party Because They Don't Need My Training Skills, so I Strengthened My [Fief] Which I Got as a Replacement for My Ret…

Dex-chan lover
I dunno if this is going to take a different direction than the webnovel, but when it comes to Tiana, I recall
thinking that the MC really did wrong by her in the webnovel, and every time Tiana shows up, I just feel more and more pity for her.

Dex-chan lover
This is honestly practical, while hey sure he could be a booster for hire and party enhancer for hire, there's still the risk of people stronger than him taking advantage of that and ripping him off
At least with being a lord you could earn more profits til the day you die

glad its not the same old useless healer tank tamer getting thrown out by the trash hero because they cant see his skills

@TheGoodFella yeah, but they like him and don't want to put their friend in danger just so they can level up faster. I'm also sure he's aware he will die if he keeps adventuring with them.

This chapter made it obvious that this was an extremely hard choice to make.

What a refreshing story after typical "hero is thrown out of hero party and want's his revenge / starts from the beggining"

I'm honestly impressed with how they handled the departure from the Hero's Party.

Fed-Kun's army
@icekatze Why feel bad for her? In the end she still abandoned him & tsunderes are the worst, being a bitch most of the time isn’t cute

@deathmailrock i'm not saying that it is not the right decision, but i'm doubting his intention because
later in the story, the ex party of the mc meet someone who disguises herself as the mc. Everyone is suprised but the hero just flips out. He says that the mc still not sees him as his equal and that he does not think the hero can defeat the demon king on his own. The imposter says he has beneficial information about the demon king they have to fight and wants to travel with them for a while. 2 party members say it is okay, because they can really use it and they are strong enough to protect him , but the hero does not want that and here it is clear that it is because of his inferiority complex. (In the end tiana has the deciding vote and the imposter goes with them). ). In the end i think that the hero made the decision to kick him out both out of concern for the mc and his inferiority complex

fuck that party. Just threw out the MC because he was worthless to them. They way they tried to handle it was purely just to get rid of their guilt. That's it.

@_Fallen_King_
"wasn't his goal to be remembered and respected?"
Well no, it seems to me rather that he wanted a world where people are more free, without royalty ....
what better than a territory to put it into practice ?

@TNT261
It's true, but read carefully, it's obvious that he expected it, they should have talked about it sooner, it's clearly a fault to share, the hero didn't want to talk about it and MC knew, was ready, but he was delusional.
It is clearly the author who did not write well this passage, he could have done better

Hey look, its not some scummy party and an actual reason as to dismissing someone from the party!

@musul his powers are of evaluation and being a 2x exp coupon. He doesn't seem to have any more combat abilities at all. It made total sense that they wanted to at least cut him from the danger because they are going to fight the demons and in some panels, it seems he's badly injured.

@neo_child bruh honestly. they're throwing him a farewell party... WTF is that shit. He was in the party from the start. Their dream was to go to that city and he just got dropped before that shit. a 2x exp coupon I would take it to world's end.
Honestly they can just get more people really. To protect him. But now he's gonna have a whole fucking kingdom so. Fuck that party.

Users who are viewing this thread