Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei - Vol. 14 Ch. 82

Dex-chan lover
Oh no she was bullied and had such a negative experience

I want her to go away even more now. No amount of damage excuses gaslighting someone you quote-unquote love

Guess she's taking out the bullying on Masaki because the girl bullied her in the past did it because she wanted Masaki too
3-913a9210ff9cb71d6e4026684b6ec002501b135140c7effb55a0c06b799fcd55.png

Double-page supporter
She looks like a good girl in this flashback, now i'm getting more interested in how she become such a sadist

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can’t wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
Author: *Insert sad backstory that makes justifies her crazy behaviour here*

Yeah... Nah man I see that the author is trying to say that's it's okay for her to act like this, "He watched me suffer so I want to see him suffer." Nah man this ain't it author.

I'm going to keep reading to see if this is the route author is going for. I don't think he needed to justify crazy bitch behaviour tho, shoulda just had her be a crazy girl.

Dex-chan lover
I still don't understand how this excuses her behavior in the future, especially when she literally tells him not to worry...

Dex-chan lover
Tbh I don’t feel the vibe that the author is giving us a sob story so we can feel like it excuses her future actions

I think it’s just to actually give us info WHY she does why she does... ya know a reason to her actions. The cause. Not justification but the origin. At least in my opinion that’s what I think

I'm kinda curious about how she turned out to be such a bitch given how nice she acts now.

Fed-Kun's army
so she got shoved, that's it? bruh this isn't bullying. them hos even said sorry.

Double-page supporter
Man, Fumika was actually kinda nice back then. I can't actually imagine she turned into an S then. I don't know if I want to see the "awakening" either. eergh.

Then again, schoolkid bullies can be a bunch of dicks.

so she got shoved, that's it? bruh this isn't bullying. them hos even said sorry.
I feel like it was a fake apology. Don't know if that was clear.

It's definitely a fake apology. Kinda like someone shove someone else's lunch tray up to their face and the former going "oops, sorry". It's more of a passive aggressive kind of bullying, methinks.

Fed-Kun's army
No ammout of sad back story is gonna make me like her. Not unless future her sorts her shit out.

Users who are viewing this thread